The Read Reaper (normal) so buggy

Ok so I've experienced a lot of bugs and bosses that are supposed to do stuff when in reality they don't .. but this whole instance just seems broken.

First boss: He kills a captive.. jumps off to the side and throws rocks that 2-3 shot people. If you stay by the door he just ignores you completely.. are you telling me this is working as intended?

2nd Boss(robot guy): Ok this one kinda works but just seems more annoying than anything else. I guess the more pillars you change to the opposite colour the less damage his ray does.. i didn't see him do much damage until we completely ignore the pillars...

Last boss: Ok what's up with this guy? We finally figured out you're supposed to interrupt the adds shield but it works so randomly.. all of sudden an interrupt will work and they die. I think we attacked one for 5 minutes till its shield finally dropped off. Also his lighting does so little damage it's a joke.

General Issues: a few places where there are no mobs.. seems sparse and just thrown together....

MAJOR BUG: After you finish the flashpoint THE FIRST BOSS RESPAWNS. We went back and killed him again for free loot. Also since he has no more captives to kill he does damage for about 30 seconds then stands there for the duration of the fight staring at you... kinda creepily I might add.

Edited by Jeskimo

Ok so I've experienced a lot of bugs and bosses that are supposed to do stuff when in reality they don't .. but this whole instance just seems broken.

First boss: He kills a captive.. jumps off to the side and throws rocks that 2-3 shot people. If you stay by the door he just ignores you completely.. are you telling me this is working as intended?

You can stop him from killing captives though I'm unsure if this is intended. And yeah I believe the strategy is to LOS him when he throws crates.

2nd Boss(robot guy): Ok this one kinda works but just seems more annoying than anything else. I guess the more pillars you change to the opposite colour the less damage his ray does.. i didn't see him do much damage until we completely ignore the pillars...

Oh, you're supposed to interact with pillars? I think we just tank and spanked him. I had a hard time even remembering what boss this was.

Last boss: Ok what's up with this guy? We finally figured out you're supposed to interrupt the adds shield but it works so randomly.. all of sudden an interrupt will work and they die. I think we attacked one for 5 minutes till its shield finally dropped off. Also his lighting does so little damage it's a joke.

For the adds you're supposed to use the bosses' lightning to kill them when their shield is down. Then he does the knowledge channel which gives him +100% damage (though I'm not sure it works) so your tank is supposed to run around and collect the flames on the outer ring which gives him a damage resistance buff.