Ninja Nerfed-Force Leap

There is another thread stating this already, and anyhow there isnt much of a reason to run the bleed spec anymore, as carnage out performs it in raids 90% of the time.

On a dummy annihilation will beat carnage, but get a second of lag, mess up your rotation by a slight bit, watch yourself loose 200-300 dps.

Lag has a pretty significant effect on Carnage as well. Mess up a tiny bit of timing between Gore and your next three abilities and your DPS drops like a stone. One really fun thing that happens a lot to me is I'll hit Gore + Ravage and the Gore will go off *after* the Ravage starts, interrupting the channel.

There is another thread stating this already, and anyhow there isnt much of a reason to run the bleed spec anymore, as carnage out performs it in raids 90% of the time.

On a dummy annihilation will beat carnage, but get a second of lag, mess up your rotation by a slight bit, watch yourself loose 200-300 dps.

Not true, 4 set vindicator PvP set bonus is pushing annihilation past it's normal DPS outputs now, and allows for an even heavier burst; more so than carnage in many cases. Being able to hold onto 2.7k-3k dps for 30 second is beyond ridiculous. You know I ran Carnage through all content, but after discovering the difference in raw output regardless of scenario, I've switched back to Anni with that set bonus. Even on NiM Kephess, annihilation is now my preferred spec, it quite simply requires to pay more attention to how I utilize force charge.

Not true, 4 set vindicator PvP set bonus is pushing annihilation past it's normal DPS outputs now, and allows for an even heavier burst;

Interesting. What do you need to get that bonus ? All 4 pvp armoring thingies ? What do I get with 2 PvE weaponmaster's armorings and 2 PvP Vindicator ones ?

8% self-heal on Intercede, which you don't have on your Marauder. 8D

And I don't need if I keep the anni spec.

So in order to get the 2nd Vindicator pvp bonus I need 4 pvp armorings, which would mean a loss in main stat, not to mention the specific pvp grind to get them. Carnage seems a better option to me, lol

Not true, 4 set vindicator PvP set bonus is pushing annihilation past it's normal DPS outputs now, and allows for an even heavier burst; more so than carnage in many cases. Being able to hold onto 2.7k-3k dps for 30 second is beyond ridiculous. You know I ran Carnage through all content, but after discovering the difference in raw output regardless of scenario, I've switched back to Anni with that set bonus. Even on NiM Kephess, annihilation is now my preferred spec, it quite simply requires to pay more attention to how I utilize force charge.

I can see that, the 10% damage increase after force leap, and the fact that you're force leaping rather often, would equal a good dps boost. Overall though it is sorta cheap and should be something that BW "fixes" people from doing, but we all know they are to lazy/incompetent to do so.

@KB, even if you part of your ravage isnt effected by gore, you should still get a 5k force scream, and most likely get at least the 3rd and hardest hitting part of ravage under the effects of gore. Most of the time though w/o lag you will get the effect of gore before your atrau proc from the mass that hit before gore. Honestly though you can miss a ravage not being effected by gore, or a force scream (common one to be missed when you have lag), and you should only see a lost between 25-100k, that is because the majority of your damage actually comes from massacre and ataru proc.

And I don't need if I keep the anni spec.

So in order to get the 2nd Vindicator pvp bonus I need 4 pvp armorings, which would mean a loss in main stat, not to mention the specific pvp grind to get them. Carnage seems a better option to me, lol

The loss in mainstat is completely offset. You have a 41.6% uptime of the buff, and if you are using the force charge more in conjunction with your highest DPE abilities, you'll end up with anywhere from a 3-5% global DPS increase.