The Kusanagi Legacy Storyline Videos. (by Chakra Kusanagi)

OddballEasyEight

Loegaire, Mandalorian Force Wielder.

*STRATEGIC INTELLIGENCE SERVICE REPORT #1138*

DATE: 21.410/05/11

NEW SUBJECT OF INTEREST ARRIVED ON DROMUND KAAS.

NAME: LOEGAIRE

SPECIES: UNKNOWN, PRESUMED HUMAN.

AFFILIATIONS: SITH EMPIRE AND/OR MANDALORIAN CLAN JENDRI.

ABILITIES:

SEEMS TO BE A MANDALORIAN FORCEWIELDER IN SITH TRAINING. STRONG FORCE-USER AND EXPERT

LIGHTSABER WIELDER.

WEARS AN ANCIENT NEO-CRUSADER SHOCK TROOPER ARMOR. PRESUMABLY AN INHERITED HEIRLOOM.

KNOWN BACKGROUND:

INQUIRIES HAVE REVEALED THAT THE SUBJECT IS OF CLAN JENDRI AND PRESUMABLY FROM

THE PLANET SHOGUN IN THE QUENCE SECTOR IN THE OUTER RIM.

BELIEVED TO BE SENT TO TRAIN WITH THE SITH IN THE WAYS OF THE FORCE AT A RELATIVELY OLD AGE.

UNKNOWN IF THIS WAS VOLUNTARY OR FORCED. UNKNOWN IF THIS WAS APPROVED BY MANDALORE

OR IF DONE IN SECRET. UNKNOWN IF ANY TIES TO MANDALORIAN ORGANISATION STILL EXIST.

THREAT ASSESSMENT:

AS A COMBINATION OF SITH AND MANDALORIAN IT IS UNKNOWN EXACTLY WHAT KIND OF THREAT THE SUBJECT WILL POSE TO THE REPUBLIC, BUT CONTINUED SURVEILANCE OF SUBJECT IS HIGHLY RECCOMENDED.

ATTACHMENTS: 3 CAPTURES SLICED FROM THE SECURITY SYSTEMS OF SITH LORD GRATHANS ESTATE BY DEEP UNDERCOVER AGENT.

http://i42.tinypic.com/2wohzm0.jpg

http://i42.tinypic.com/23krm2s.jpg

http://i40.tinypic.com/10i6uzb.jpg

Edited by OddballEasyEight

• 3 weeks later...

I have had a bit of unexpected stuff in real life, but I am going to try to sit down tomorrow and edit the first video on Loegaire and upload it.

Do not expect a masterpiece (not that you did) since this will be slightly rushed as I also have alot of other RL stuff I have to do tomorrow on my one day off work...

UPDATE: Further delays.

Apparantly I have deleted a rather important part of Loegairs Korriban storyline. I could make a new one (since it doesn't take that long to play through Korriban) with a "duplicate" of Loegaire, but I'd have to buy a Gray/Black dye for 1.3 million, and I don't have that kind of cash right now.

So, I'll have to wait until the next cartel pack is released so I can get some quick money for real cash in the game. :(

Not to mention that those 1.3 million credits will be wasted on recording just one scene for the Loegaire storyline.

But I'll live...

DISASTER!

I accidentally deleted the entire footage from balmorra for Loegaire!

It shouldn't have happened since I should have learned my lesson with Calhoone who lost her entire tatooine chapter (IIRC).

Luckily, it seems I might be able to recover it all.

Keep your fingers crossed!

(Or Loegaire might be missing a few bits of story :/. Don't worry tho, IF that is the case, I will create a new character and spend another 1.3 million on the correct dyes for him and play up until balmorra to add the missing footage.)

EDIT: Note to self, never delete ANYTHING at 2am after editing for several hours...

UPDATE: Several of the video clips were corrupted and could not be recovered. It looks like Loegaire will have to go on the back burner until GS comes out and I might be able to fasttrack some of the leveling to get to balmorra with his body double.

• 3 weeks later...
Maybe this is a dumb question, but how did you manage to start the game wearing non-default armor and weapons? I didn't even realize that was possible!

I explained that in my other video thread, but I forgot to post it here.

What you do is when the starting animation is playing (not the one with the star wars crawl, the one that is actually an in-game cutscene), you press escape. That will cancel the first mission.

Then you can get oufits from the collections page or by sending them from your alts.

After that you just go back to the mission giver (Skavek for example in the smuggler story) and click on him just like any other mission giver and the first cutscene starts playing again, but your character is now in the new outfit :).

How does the story work with a Mando Sith? Are there parts where it doesn't seem right, just the way things work out?

Well, if you consider that the Sith have accepted him as a Sith apprentice, but he considers himself on loan from the Mandalorians, it usually works out fine.

He is not in it for the power, but more to become the ultimate warrior. Sure he will obey his "master", but only because he considers himself to be contracted to do so.

I have not gotten further than the middle of act 2, but so far it is working out fine.

We'll see how act 3 turns out.

I explained that in my other video thread, but I forgot to post it here.

What you do is when the starting animation is playing (not the one with the star wars crawl, the one that is actually an in-game cutscene), you press escape. That will cancel the first mission.

Then you can get oufits from the collections page or by sending them from your alts.

After that you just go back to the mission giver (Skavek for example in the smuggler story) and click on him just like any other mission giver and the first cutscene starts playing again, but your character is now in the new outfit :).

Awesome, thanks!

Actually working on the next character right now since Loegaire has hit lvl 50 and all I have left is to go through the storyline and record it with him.

Meanwhile I am spending my spare time leveling up my next character which will be a smuggler :)

So get ready for that after I finish up with Loegaire.

PS. I am still sticking with my planned 2 vids per week tho, so there is a few weeks left before the first vid of my next character shows up.

Act 1 is about to come to its closure.

In a few hours, the last part of Act 1 will be uploaded. In a few days I will upload an interlude video dealing with the companions and the downtime between Act 1 and Act 2.

Enjoy!

(Also, my plan to level up a new character whilst doing the class stories on this one is working as planned. I am at lvl 28 with my 2nd character now, and by the time I am done with Loegaire, she will be ready to do her class storyline and then I will level up a 3rd character during that time)