Good marauders on your server

TyrasXIII

So queuing with someone who happens to be a healer, who is also healing everyone else, is a pocket healer? Lol, okay.... ;)

Edit: And by guard if you mean Riggerowl,they are never anywhere NEAR each other in a WZ, if rarely. So yeah... you got your intel wrong bro.

Of course not, but is like playing soccer with a friend, he plays with everyone but most passes will be to you, and if he gets guarded it's probably for the same reason, he's good but his team is also good, with a good team on your back a good player become an exellent player

If you're on Empire Side on Sith Meditation sphere drop me a mail. Name's Dreegan. I work second shift so I'm usually on around 1am EST.

It's hard to tell how good I am I guess but I've been topping WZ DPS charts since before I even had Ataru form. And I rarely use WZ consumables and I never use Relics. Yeah yeah I know "lol u so bad baddie" but whatever. I hate using consumables during PvP. I see them as a crutch. But that's just me.

I can answer pretty much any questions you have, and can help you optimize rotations and damage. Dueling with Quinn out to heal and controlling his healing snootiest is the best way I know of to watch DPS through rotations by using % of HP at the beginning and end of combos.

hey you guys...im awesome.

In your own mind dude. :p

Though I will say, Drogor (adill there) is one of the few people I will throw guard on while tanking fp's with my pt. Very few, besides him, actually have enough dps to force me to do that. And, he does it in carnage spec to boot.

(Now get in game, you slug!)

Averji and Eribe are the only other good marauders on port nowhere i know about.

I'm not listing myself as it's all for the people i play with to choose, but if you're on port nowhere or swiftsure and you need any tips get at me!

This thread goes wether you know good some good Marauders on ur server, dont be so self centered for once (or are you scared noone will know you????) (referring to some posters)

back on topic:

Server: Frostclaw

Marauders: We have a couple

Sentinels: We have a couple

i just dont really like to call names, in PVP you cant really tell whos good or whos bad

for me teamplay is win and sure i like to team up with fellow marauders and help out new commers to the class

if you would ask me who are the best pvpers i gladly call names because of their team performance and play (but guess we have to move this post to pvp section)

Edited by Alegoss

I like to think im a halfway decent Marauder in PvP, granted im Carnage so people tend to think im gimped. Im pre-50 so I cant say for certain where the chips will fall once I go against BMs not geared at same rate. But in a 1v1 fight I tend to win so far. I have managed to take down 1-2 people in 3v1 situations, but that was either luck or the other players playing poorly in my opinion. Im hoping in the next patch they do something to slightly increase our survivablity (maybe on the lower end since Marauder seems to bloom very late in levels) either lowering a cooldown on one of our defensive abilities or as was stated at guild summit, it appears we may be gaining a new ability or 2 (I honestly dont think we need more buttons I would prefer some consolidation or just changes to current skills).

The Harbinger

Grayson: Republic Sentinel

Guild: Afflicted

Wingweaver(Carnage)

Guild: Imperial Crimson Guards

Morbius(Rage)

Guild: Super Cali Fricken Awesome

Ka'lik(Carnage)

Dullsabers(Annihilation)

Yeah I know half the list are my guildies, but we are always among the top 3 in every Warzone when we pvp.

Edited by AcaciaDragon

Name: Brutesavage

Server: Nads Sarcophogus

Guild: Unknown

Pve marauder mostly but run premades when needed for pvp! If you need help on my server send me a PM.

My gear is itemized rediculously

1900str/509 power/75%surge/28%crit, and still need 3 pieces of rakata to finish the set and best dps in the raid atm :)

Nice stats. Can we get a screen shot or listing of your gear?

Guild: Heroes

Server: Trayus Academy

Name: Konrad

He doesn't play PvP, but he is my guilds Raid leader and he somehow does the most dmg while calling out everything on TS. The way i know he does the most dmg is that he sometimes takes aggro from tank, but then he force cams to lose that aggro. 10/10 HM starting NMM soon.

Another vote for Gio as an exceptional marauder on

Legions of Lettow.

Wasnt enjoying my class much (jugg), came across a few 'ok' marauders while wzing.

Saw a few vids from STMP's stream and wz vs Gio and with was fun to watch. And even better to play :) so any player that makes you wanna roll his class because of their skill with it, is good.

Been playing mara since 3 weeks post launch and its the only class for me. Really enjoy the Anh playstyle. PvPed my way to a high lvl because I was having fun.

Not sure if im any good though, I was heavy into GW pvp before hooking up with SWTOR.