Do Not Subscribe

GageEndal

If any players who are F2P are wondering if the online customer support is any good. It isn't. I purchased an item on the Cartel Market back in the middle of December and some strange issue happened where the tokens were deleted (600 points each, 3 items). I contacted in-game customer support and they said they weren't sure what I meant and closed the ticket. Then I opened a new ticket, copy/pasting what I put in before, and they closed it AGAIN without resolving the problem. Today I called support and they said that they have nothing to do with in-game support and hung up. I am now canceling my subscription and demanding a refund to my credit card. Looks like I'm one of the people who left WoW for SWToR expecting something amazing, enjoyed the game a lot, and was chased away back to WoW by the game's customer support. 8/10 for the game, 1/10 for support.

i have been subbed for about 10 months now ive had a few minor problems such as cartel coins missing and the latest was the security key not working all matters were resolved within a few days an i can see me being subbed and playing this game for a very long time Edited by zoist

I've been playing since early access... there's been a few bugs and issues, but nothing that hasn't been fixed. Sure, the service can be slow, but things get fixed.

Sorry you had problems, but that's not a reason for other people to not subscribe.

And WoW doesn't have lightsabers :rolleyes:

Sounds to me like you need to change the wording of your ticket. If they can't understand what you meant, why did you copy/paste the exact same ticket expecting a different response? You have to explain it so that they can understand what happened and resolve the issue for you. I read your thread 3 times and I'm still not sure what the issue is.

I've been here since early access and I've had a couple of issues, all were resolved within days. Sometimes even next day. Give the support here a chance. Change the wording of your ticket, even post it here if you need to for clarification and to make sure you are being understood, and post it again.

Either way, I hope your issue can be resolved soon.

Edited by blindxsecrets

Sounds to me like you need to change the wording of your ticket. If they can't understand what you meant, why did you copy/paste the exact same ticket expecting a different response? You have to explain it so that they can understand what happened and resolve the issue for you. I read your thread 3 times and I'm still not sure what the issue is.

QFT as someone who works in (not Bioware) support! If we can't understand your problem, we can't solve it. We're not mind-readers.

/rant

Sorry OP, you're not helping support to help you.

Edited by scotthomas

Just throwing my two cents in here...I have had dealings with customer support and while it didn't go as fast as I would like (does it ever?) all issues were resolved very well indeed. The people I dealt with were great and polite.

I am not going anywhere, I have been a loyal fan since beta and still am having a blast!.

Awful customer service?

My experiences must be the minority as other then the occasional obscene period of time I spent on hold, they have been excellent! I have called them several different times for various reasons and the results????

The people on their end have been respectful enough, understanding towards my problems and quite competent at assisting me relatively quickly...

I have no complaints>...

Well firstly customer services in game is great all be it slow. Perhaps you should have given more info on your issue. Judging by there response u mentoin they were not given a clear picture of the issue. Instead of just copying your original ticket perhaps you should have rewritten it to make it more informative as its clear they didnt understand your original ticket.

As for your post warning ppl against subbing isnt that abit silly. Let ppl make up there own minds about subbing cos reality is many ppl have a great expeirance with live agents/tickets.

Unsubbing your game is your choice but if this is what it takes to make you quit then I think you cant have liked the game that much to give up on your issue. But wot I dont lije is how you coming here trying to get ppl to not sub or unsub coz of your agenda anf then think we care ur unsubbing. Let ppl decidw for themselfs. And make ur post in the correct forum which would have been the customer support forum.

I thought the customer service was amazing... Sure I never had the same problems but everything else they stayed with me in till it was resolved I remember I had a time were I was exchanging emails with them like 10 times in till it was finally resolved so idk if u called a bad person or whatever but I have a opposite opinion for there CS

I've had my ups and downs with customer support. But to say do not subscribe just because of customer support... thats all on you but I see first hand what a subscriber account (mine) looks like compared to a F2P/Preferred account (my kids) looks like and well... Lets just say the pros outweigh the cons for being a subscriber Edited by haliy