Hardmode EV - Weird Gharj bug

So last week we cleared normal EV and only ran into bugs like not getting our loot or bosses respawning randomly.

This week we attempt hardmode and make it to Soa before giving up because of the invisible lightning balls.

But the weirdest part was on Gharj... We pulled him and literally stood there dpsing him until he hit roughly 40% before he decided to do his little ground stomp and we had to move to the next platform. When we get to the next platform and get him down to about 10% when he decides to jump ONE TIME and the entire platform disappears. There was no other platform to get to and we all died in the lava... The second time we fought him he didn't even spawn another platform we just burned him down on the original platform he starts on, making for the easiest fight in the whole operation.

Just wondering if you guys have ever encountered anything like this on Gharj. Honestly though I don't care how I kill him, I just wish he would give me credit for the weekly. This is the third week and first hardmode and I've never gotten credit for it.

Yeah we have had that first bug also, where he drops us all in lava.

Turn enemy nameplates on for the invisible lightning balls, problem solved. :)

Also I did upload our hard mode Soa strategy video to YouTube tonight if you want to see how we are doing it to get our kills on him.

Yeah we have had that first bug also, where he drops us all in lava.

Turn enemy nameplates on for the invisible lightning balls, problem solved. :)

Also I did upload our hard mode Soa strategy video to YouTube tonight if you want to see how we are doing it to get our kills on him.

soa is all about 1 ability, the lightning bolts. bring enough taunt classes and those will be cake. the rest of the fight is just frustrating overall due to many bugs and skill delays or random deaths while flying into spawning bolts etc.

or is there anything i am missing?