Helmet

Freakshow

I hope it looks better than the first couple helmets the Bounty Hunter gets. gag.

Nope, it is the head cover with the goggles up on the helm...looks ok on female toons but bad on large build males. Taris has a couple of better ones...but the full helmets that look great start on Tantoine (sp?).

Yeah seriously. I didn't know that every time I get out the shower and dry my hair I was donning heavy armor. Makes me pity actual light armor users

i was refering to the construction-samurai helmet (nicknamed the ConSai helmet).. it's seriously blah.. the first "helmet" the BH gets is more like.. a turbin.. with a face wrap.. it doesn't look bad... but you need armor that matches it's style to appreciate it.

And yeah, the light armor is actually just "clothes" not really armor. The medium armor early on in the game looks more like light armor by classic standards.

i was refering to the construction-samurai helmet (nicknamed the ConSai helmet).. it's seriously blah.. the first "helmet" the BH gets is more like.. a turbin.. with a face wrap.. it doesn't look bad... but you need armor that matches it's style to appreciate it.

And yeah, the light armor is actually just "clothes" not really armor. The medium armor early on in the game looks more like light armor by classic standards.

Yeah I was speaking about that turban thing. It was pretty bad looking on my body type four BH during beta. Only other helmet I saw was the weird WWI looking wide brim helmet. Also strange looking... Mercenaries seemed to love that thing.

A vendor on Ord Mantel sells a helmet, available around levels 8-10.

It's a white-class item - no stats - and it's not a helmet, per se, more a visored cap, but it's better than nothing, and does go with the gear you get on Ord Mantell (either quests or commendations). The style is similar to the Rebel Alliance caps from Empire Strikes Back.

I had a Type 3 Commando running around with a Type 1 Sentinal, and when I got my cap/helmet we both cheered. Granted I'd been playing my character in tests as good-natured but none-too-bright son of nerf-herders, so the hat fit the concept well. I can see how it wasn't to everyone's tastes, but when I got a real helmet with goggles down towards the end of Coruscant (I think), I was a little sad to say goodbye to dopey hat.

Coruscant around the 12-14 range you can get a helmet. Crafted is in the 20s (28 iirc).

IIRC stands for "if I recall correctly" So they are saying the first crafted helm is at lvl 28 by their recollection.

**And I need to wake up a bit and read all the pages of the thread and not just the first**

Edited by popepagan