Rotation for concealment operative?

mgpfire

Hi guys/gals, new to operative damage and i was wondering a good rotation for PVE and PVP (Two separate please)

Just got Operative to level 70 thanks to this double xp.

And a skill tree screenshot would be a big help as well as i have no idea for that.

Thanks in advance :)

When opening up on a boss you should always be in stealth and start with Backstab (triggers Acid Blade and Calculated Frenzy) into Volatile Substance (makes the target assailable), followed by a Veiled Strike (triggers 6-set bonus and makes the target susceptible) and a Laceration (triggers 2-set bonus). A long opener would look like this:

(Stealth) > Backstab > Volatile Substance > Veiled Strike > Laceration (Tactical Opportunity) > Laceration > Laceration > Veiled Strike > Laceration > Backstab (Revealing Weakness) > Laceration > Veiled Strike > Laceration (Tactical Opportunity) > Laceration > Volatile Substance > Veiled Strike > Laceraction > (Cloaking Screen) > Backstab > Laceration > follow "Rotation"... (you can fit in some Corrosive Darts here already, but thats more energy heavy)

Basic rotation in PvE is Veiled Strike > GCD1 > GCD2 > GCD3. You use Backstab and Volatile Substance on cooldown in any of the three GCD spots. The other GCD's you fill with Lacerations, Corrosive Darts, Crippling Slices and Rifle Shots. However, following this basic rotation is not optimal but a good start to learn and get a feeling for Concealment. I strongly advise you stick with this rotation until you have some experience.

The best way to play Concealment in PvE is to not use Veiled Strike every 4 GCD'S but to delay/skip it occasionally and to use a priority system instead. The reason is that Veiled Strike's cost of 15 energy is very rough on enegry management and Veiled Strike's damage is actually pretty low compared to Corrosive Dart. Furthermore, the addition of Revealing Weakness and a TA grant on Circumvention can give you plenty of extra TA to spend on Lacerations. Outside of the opener you should follow this system:

• Do not fall below 60 energy unless your Adrenaline Probe is available or soon to be available (~15 seconds), this requires a lot of thinking ahead (up to 20 seconds)
  • Don’t build TA when you’re capped.
  • Spend your TA in time
  • Backstab with Revealing Weakness
  • Backstab from Stealth (Cloaking Screen)
  • Holotraverse - Off GCD, if using Circumvention and if not needed for repositioning
  • Volatile Substance
  • Veiled Strike - to make the target susceptible and/or to trigger 6-set bonus
  • Backstab
  • Laceration with Tactical Opportunity
  • Crippling Slice - if at <85 energy
  • Corrosive Dart
  • Laceration
  • Veiled Strike
  • Overload Shot - only situational, if not within melee range and > 85 energy
  • Rifle Shot - if at <85 energy

This is a parse where you can see that priority system in use: http://parsely.io/parser/view/347679/5

A standard utility setup that you can run safely in any PvE content or on any boss fight, providing you with the best mix of survivability, mobility and DPS, would be this:

Skillful

• Nanotech Suit (Survivability)
  • Chem-resistant Inlay: (Survivability)
  • Hit and Run or Infiltrator (Mobility) (optional)

Masterful

• Advanced Cloaking (DPS, Mobility, Survivability)
  • Endorphin Rush (DPS)
  • Med Shield - (Survivability)

Legendary

• Circumvention (Mobility, DPS)
  • Revitalizers (Survivability)

You can swap out Circumvention for Blow for Blow in fights you can reflect damage, but I suggest some practice first. You can get yourself killed easily with that utility. Evasive Imperative is also a very good utility to lower the cooldown on your Evasion. Generally you should swap your utilities depending on fights.

Edited by Miho

I can speak for pvp concealment part of your question. A guildie and a good friend of mine Knin made a great pvp concealment guide updated for 5.4+.

https://www.rambol.net/home/2017/8/30/5-x-concealment-operative-pvp-guide-by-knin

He has won mutilple dueling tournaments and is ranked T1 in mutilple pvp seasons playing concealment.

Edited by kissingaiur

When opening up on a boss you should always be in stealth and start with Backstab (triggers Acid Blade and Calculated Frenzy) into Volatile Substance (makes the target assailable), followed by a Veiled Strike (triggers 6-set bonus and makes the target susceptible) and a Laceration (triggers 2-set bonus). A long opener would look like this:

(Stealth) > Backstab > Volatile Substance > Veiled Strike > Laceration (Tactical Opportunity) > Laceration > Laceration > Veiled Strike > Laceration > Backstab (Revealing Weakness) > Laceration > Veiled Strike > Laceration (Tactical Opportunity) > Laceration > Volatile Substance > Veiled Strike > Laceraction > (Cloaking Screen) > Backstab > Laceration > follow "Rotation"... (you can fit in some Corrosive Darts here already, but thats more energy heavy)

Basic rotation in PvE is Veiled Strike > GCD1 > GCD2 > GCD3. You use Backstab and Volatile Substance on cooldown in any of the three GCD spots. The other GCD's you fill with Lacerations, Corrosive Darts, Crippling Slices and Rifle Shots. However, following this basic rotation is not optimal but a good start to learn and get a feeling for Concealment. I strongly advise you stick with this rotation until you have some experience.

The best way to play Concealment in PvE is to not use Veiled Strike every 4 GCD'S but to delay/skip it occasionally and to use a priority system instead. The reason is that Veiled Strike's cost of 15 energy is very rough on enegry management and Veiled Strike's damage is actually pretty low compared to Corrosive Dart. Furthermore, the addition of Reavealing Weakness and a TA grant on Circumvention can give you plenty of extra TA to spend on Lacerations. Outside of the opener you should follow this system:

• Do not fall below 60 energy unless your Adrenaline Probe is available or soon to be available (~15 seconds), this requires a lot of thinking ahead (up to 20 seconds)
  • Don’t build TA when you’re capped.
  • Spend your TA in time
  • Backstab with Revealing Weakness
  • Backstab from Stealth (Cloaking Screen)
  • Holotraverse - Off GCD, if using Circumvention and if not needed for repositioning
  • Volatile Substance
  • Veiled Strike - to make the target susceptible and/or to trigger 6-set bonus
  • Backstab
  • Laceration with Tactical Opportunity
  • Crippling Slice - if at <85 energy
  • Corrosive Dart
  • Laceration
  • Veiled Strike
  • Overload Shot - only situational, if not within melee range and > 85 energy
  • Rifle Shot - if at <85 energy

This is a parse where you can see that priority system in use: http://parsely.io/parser/view/347679/5

A standard utility setup that you can run safely in any PvE content or on any boss fight, providing you with the best mix of survivability, mobility and DPS, would be this:

Skillful

• Nanotech Suit (Survivability)
  • Chem-resistant Inlay: (Survivability)
  • Hit and Run or Infiltrator (Mobility) (optional)

Masterful

• Advanced Cloaking (DPS, Mobility, Survivability)
  • Endorphin Rush (DPS)
  • Med Shield - (Survivability)

Legendary

• Circumvention (Mobility, DPS)
  • Revitalizers (Survivability)

You can swap out Circumvention for Blow for Blow in fights you can reflect damage, but I suggest some practice first. You can get yourself killed easily with that utility. Evasive Imperative is also a very good utility to lower the cooldown on your Evasion. Generally you should swap your utilities depending on fights.

What does gcd1 mean? And thank you so much

GCD is the Global Cooldown. It is the cooldown which starts every time you use most your abilities. All your damaging and healing abilties and Exfiltrate trigger it, while Shield Probe, Cloaking Screen, Stim Boost and more don't. Just look at your quickbar and use a damaging ability or a heal on yourself. You will see that most of your abilties are being greyed out for 1.5 sec (or less with Alacrity). In those 1.5 seconds you can not use any other ability that respects the global cooldown.

Like Veiled Strike > Laceration > Laceration > Laceration would be 3 GCD's after Veiled Strike.

Veiled Strike > Laceration > Laceration > Holotraverse > Laceration would also be 3 GCD's after Veiled Strike as Holotraverse doesn't respect the global cooldown.

If it makes it easier, just think of it as Veiled Strike > Ability 1 > Ability 2 > Ability 3

Hope that made sense.

Edited by Miho

GCD is the Global Cooldown. It is the cooldown which starts every time you use most your abilities. All your damaging and healing abilties and Exfiltrate trigger it, while Shield Probe, Cloaking Screen, Stim Boost and more don't. Just look at your quickbar and use a damaging ability or a heal on yourself. You will see that most of your abilties are being greyed out for 1.5 sec (or less with Alacrity). In those 1.5 seconds you can not use any other ability that respects the global cooldown.

Like Veiled Strike > Laceration > Laceration > Laceration would be 3 GCD's after Veiled Strike.

Veiled Strike > Laceration > Laceration > Holotraverse > Laceration would also be 3 GCD's after Veiled Strike as Holotraverse doesn't respect the global cooldown.

If it makes it easier, just think of it as Veiled Strike > Ability 1 > Ability 2 > Ability 3

Hope that made sense.

This might be asking for too much but I'm enjoying operative so much and I want to understand it better for pve so would we maybe be able to go into a discord call or something and use parsley so you can see what I'm doing wrong/right

Glad to hear you like Operative. Concealment is my favorite spec in this game and I gladly help. Feel free to parse and upload your parses to Parsely and share links here, I'll take a look and can give you some hints and more advice.

Glad to hear you like Operative. Concealment is my favorite spec in this game and I gladly help. Feel free to parse and upload your parses to Parsely and share links here, I'll take a look and can give you some hints and more advice.

Thanks, I will do it when I get home from uni

Here is my parsely thing, ive never used it before so i was abit confused.

http://parsely.io/parser/view/351267/5

This is the best one i did i think.

I get stuck after doing that rotation like after i cloak, backstab and then laceration like what else do i do from there? should the boss be dead by then or what?

No, the boss should not be dead then. At least none in Flashpoints or Operations.

First of all what you should probably do is buying the Training Dummy Advanced Health Modulator and/or Training Dummy Expert Health Modulator as well as the Training Dummy Armor Reduction Module off the ship repair droid and apply them to the Operations Training Dummy on your ship. If you have not unlocked the ship repair droid, you can go to some friends/guildies ship and buy it there. Using these modules sets the HP of the dummy to 1.5 or 2.5M as well as applies all damage debuffs availaible in the game to the dummy.

After your opener, you continue with your "rotation", which is, as I suggested for practice, Veiled Strike > Ability 1 > Ability 2 > Ability 3.

You started doing that with Veiled Strike > Laceration > Laceration, which was a good choice.

At this point, you had Veiled Strike, Backstab and Volatile Substance on cooldown, which means the only abilties left to use for you at that point where Corrosive Dart, Crippling Slice or Rifle Shot which are the abilties you should use besides Backstab, Volatile Substance, Laceration and Veiled Strike.

You could have continued in that parse by applying a Corrosive Dart, then your Veiled Strike would come off cooldown, which you could have used afterwards, followed by a Laceration.

Which leads us to Corrosive Dart > Veiled Strike > Laceration

Then both your Backstab and Volatile Substance would come off cooldown as well, since these abilties have highest priority you would use them back to back.

Backstab (Revealing Weakness) > Volatile Substance

This you could have then followed with Veiled Strike > Laceration > Laceration > Laceration > Veiled Strike > Laceration > Backstab (Revealing Weakness) > Laceration. Notice how this basically reassembles a part of your opener?

Besides thinking in 6 second blocks that consist of Veiled Strike > Ability 1 > Ability 2 > Ability 3, you can also think in 36 second Blocks, which basically means your rotation could look like this:

Veiled Strike > Filler > Backstab > Volatile Substance > Veiled Strike > Filler > Filler > Filler

Veiled Strike > Filler > Backstab > Filler > Veiled Strike > Filler > Filler > Volatile Substance

Veiled Strike > Filler > Backstab > Filler > Veiled Strike > Filler > Filler > Filler > repeat

Fillers being Lacerations, Corrosive Darts (be careful with them, they are very energy heavy), Crippling Slices and Rifle Shots. Your Veiled Strike happens every 6 seconds, your Backstab every 12 seconds, your Volatile Substance every 18 seconds. After 36 seconds you made one whole cycle and everything repeats itself (besides the fillers). The part I marked red, was the part you got stuck in, get through this 6 second block and you can even repeat your opener until the Backstab I marked green.

Edited by Miho

No, the boss should not be dead then. At least none in Flashpoints or Operations.

First of all what you should probably do is buying the Training Dummy Advanced Health Modulator and/or Training Dummy Expert Health Modulator as well as the Training Dummy Armor Reduction Module off the ship repair droid and apply them to the Operations Training Dummy on your ship. If you have not unlocked the ship repair droid, you can go to some friends/guildies ship and buy it there. Using these modules sets the HP of the dummy to 1.5 or 2.5M as well as applies all damage debuffs availaible in the game to the dummy.

After your opener, you continue with your "rotation", which is, as I suggested for practice, Veiled Strike > Ability 1 > Ability 2 > Ability 3.

You started doing that with Veiled Strike > Laceration > Laceration, which was a good choice.

At this point, you had Veiled Strike, Backstab and Volatile Substance on cooldown, which means the only abilties left to use for you at that point where Corrosive Dart, Crippling Slice or Rifle Shot which are the abilties you should use besides Backstab, Volatile Substance, Laceration and Veiled Strike.

You could have continued in that parse by applying a Corrosive Dart, then your Veiled Strike would come off cooldown, which you could have used afterwards, followed by a Laceration.

Then both your Backstab and Volatile Substance would come off cooldown as well, since these abilties have highest priority you would use them back to back.

This you could have then followed with Veiled Strike > Laceration > Laceration > Laceration > Veiled Strike > Laceration > Backstab (Revealing Weakness) > Laceration. Notice how this basically reassembles a part of your opener?

Besides thinking in 6 second blocks that consist of Veiled Strike > Ability 1 > Ability 2 > Ability 3, you can also think in 36 second Blocks, which basically means your rotation could look like this:

Veiled Strike > Filler > Backstab > Volatile Substance > Veiled Strike > Filler > Filler > Filler

Veiled Strike > Filler > Backstab > Filler > Veiled Strike > Filler > Filler > Volatile Substance

Veiled Strike > Filler > Backstab > Filler > Veiled Strike > Filler > Filler > Filler > repeat

Fillers being Lacerations, Corrosive Darts (be careful with them, they are very energy heavy), Crippling Slices and Rifle Shots. Your Veiled Strike happens every 6 seconds, your Backstab every 12 seconds, your Volatile Substance every 18 seconds. After 36 seconds you made one whole cycle and everything repeats itself (besides the fillers). The part I marked red, was the part you got stuck in, get through this 6 second block and you can even repeat your opener until the Backstab I marked green.

I did what you said wih the training dummy, and i did this:

http://parsely.io/parser/view/351556

However, with the rotation would you be able to type out a full one as in my last shot of the rotation i didnt know what to do. I hope this makes sense.

You are missing the point a little. A rotation is a series of actions that you go through, and then rotate back to the start and repeat until your target is dead. So there is no end, you just go back to the beginning and start over. That's why he suggested you buy the mods from your ship droid vendor, so you can give it the correct hp, and then go through the rotation repeating it until it is dead.

You are missing the point a little. A rotation is a series of actions that you go through, and then rotate back to the start and repeat until your target is dead. So there is no end, you just go back to the beginning and start over. That's why he suggested you buy the mods from your ship droid vendor, so you can give it the correct hp, and then go through the rotation repeating it until it is dead.

The fact is, the rotation that he stated doesnt work. once you get to the end of it, it ends like you cant keep going as you dont have enough ta and so on

The fact is, the rotation that he stated doesnt work. once you get to the end of it, it ends like you cant keep going as you dont have enough ta and so on

Once you get to the end of it, you go back to the start and use Veiled Strike, which gives you a TA.

I may have have mistyped something somewhere, but I don't see any error in the rotations I wrote out. Where do you think it's wrong? This rotation only works if you are quick on ability activation, like you only get your TA back with Tactical Opportunity if your Acid Blade DoT is still on the dummy. The thing about Concealment is - as I already pointed out - it doesn't have a fix and static Rotation. You can toy around as you like and adjust things to your liking. I'm just giving you the basics.

For example, it doesn't really matter if you do a 6 second block like

Veiled Strike > Backstab > Volatile Substace > Laceration or

Veiled Strike > Volatile Substace > Backstab > Laceration or

Veiled Strike > Laceration > Volatile Substace > Backstab or

Veiled Strike > Laceration > Backstab > Volatile Substace

If you cant use Laceration because you don't have a TA, then just use a Crippling Slice or a Rifle Shot.

I'd suggest you use my 36 second rotation that I typed out in my last post, use Laceration for every Filler whenever you can, if you can't, use Crippling Slice, if that one is on cooldown, use Rifle Shot. Just make sure you keep DPS'ing until the Dummy is dead. While learning there will be mistakes made and other issues occuring. That's just normal, but you gotta make all these mistakes first and keep improving with every mistake. Just keep practicing until you get a feeling, because the most important thing is to remember the 36 second rotation of how your Backstabs and Volatile Substances occur in that one. And how they occur is based on your play. My "rotation" is simply based on my opener, so i can keep a fluid rotation of Backstabs and Volatile Substances and Tactical Opportunities.

I really enjoy the rotation you give Nyyah. My main class is concelment and i will fix a lot of things i was doing wrong thanks to that. Can i ask about stats priority or combat proficies for pve? For stats priority i try to reach the th of alacraty in 15.46% but feel i have to little crit, 1150 (a little more or a little less) using the power and mastery relic, and acc in armor. And for combat proficies i use in pvp the damage reduction ones. For pve i have the adrenal one, the stealth one, and the exfiltrate one, but i never know what else to use in pve.

Glad my posts helped. Stat wise (in 248s) I would advice either

Low Alacrity

711-721 Alacrity Rating (1 Enhancements + 5 Augments) or 846-854 Alacrity Rating (2 Enhancements + 4 Augments)

750-756 Accuracy Rating (2 Enhancements + 3 Augments)

1866+ Critical Rating (6 Enhancements + 5 Augments)

All other stats into Mastery

(The reason for the optional 846-854 is: At 840+ Alacrity Rating you have better energy regen, which allows for more aggresive play when it comes to ablity usage.)

or High Alacrity - the build I mostly run

1866-1876 Alacrity Rating (6 Enhancements + 5 Augments) or 2097-2107 Alacrity Rating (7 Enhancements + 5 Augments)

759-765 Accuracy Rating (1 Enhancement + 3 Augments + Stim)

All other stats into Critical Rating

(The reason for the optional 2097-2107 is: At 2093+ Alacrity Rating you have better energy regen, which allows for more aggresive play when it comes to ablity usage. However, with the current stat pool I don't think it's worth it as Critical Rating will be too low.)

I already covered the utilties in a previous post. I think that's what you were asking for? I suggest you use:

Skillful

• Nanotech Suit
  • Chem-resistant Inlay
  • Hit and Run or Infiltrator (optional)

Masterful

• Advanced Cloaking
  • Endorphin Rush
  • Med Shield

Legendary

• Circumvention
  • Revitalizers

And to answer your question, 1100 Critical Rating is indeed very low. Are you fully augmented yet? What is your average gear rating? Are you using crit crystals?

As for PvP I suggest you check the link that Hottie shared in the 3rd post in this topic. I'm not terrible at PvP but I'm by no means any great at it, so I'd rather not give advice on that.

Edited by Miho

HA! Now I know all your secrets. ;D

Glad my posts helped. Stat wise (in 248s) I would advice either

Low Alacrity

711-721 Alacrity Rating (1 Enhancements + 5 Augments) or 846-854 Alacrity Rating (2 Enhancements + 4 Augments)

750-756 Accuracy Rating (2 Enhancements + 3 Augments)

1866+ Critical Rating (6 Enhancements + 5 Augments)

All other stats into Mastery

(The reason for the optional 846-854 is: At 840+ Alacrity Rating you have better energy regen, which allows for more aggresive play when it comes to ablity usage.)

or High Alacrity - the build I mostly run

1866-1876 Alacrity Rating (6 Enhancements + 5 Augments) or 2097-2107 Alacrity Rating (7 Enhancements + 5 Augments)

759-765 Accuracy Rating (1 Enhancement + 3 Augments + Stim)

All other stats into Critical Rating

(The reason for the optional 2097-2107 is: At 2093+ Alacrity Rating you have better energy regen, which allows for more aggresive play when it comes to ablity usage. However, with the current stat pool I don't think it's worth it as Critical Rating will be too low.)

I already covered the utilties in a previous post. I think that's what you were asking for? I suggest you use:

Skillful

• Nanotech Suit
  • Chem-resistant Inlay
  • Hit and Run or Infiltrator (optional)

Masterful

• Advanced Cloaking
  • Endorphin Rush
  • Med Shield

Legendary

• Circumvention
  • Revitalizers

And to answer your question, 1100 Critical Rating is indeed very low. Are you fully augmented yet? What is your average gear rating? Are you using crit crystals?

As for PvP I suggest you check the link that Hottie shared in the 3rd post in this topic. I'm not terrible at PvP but I'm by no means any great at it, so I'd rather not give advice on that.

I think i did thing really wrong about gearing my toon. I have 12 ala augments and 1 enha. I will work in my legacy armor so i can control it better. I have 3 enha for crit and 1 aug. And i did acc with 1 aug and 2 enha and the earpiace. I will fix my gearing starting for work my legacy armor. I really aprecciatte all the help. A really big thank you from here.

Here is a post of my current stats.

https://i.imgur.com/rnYaOQC.jpg

Edited by CristianDRamos

Yea, your Critical Rating is a little low because you are using a Versatile Stim. If you don't want to spend too much money, simply swap your Stim to Proficient, then swap one Accuracy Enhancement to Critical. You also seem to be missing one augment? I calculated 1 Accuracy Augment and 12 Alacrity just like you said, but your Crit seems to be from 2 crystals, 2 relics, and 4 enhancements (your implant counts as one in my calculation). Are you sure you are using a Critical Augment? Maybe I'm just missing something. If not, the missing augment should be used for Critical as well. That tiny change would put you at least at 1564 Critical Rating. Just swapping your stim and one enhancement would get you to 1468, which is also much better. With that change you shold be fine, honestly. Don't change too much. I "only" have 1596 Crit Rating with my build, so you are getting very close to it with your gearing approach. Getting 6 Alacrity Enhancements can be a pain sometimes. Edited by Miho

(Stealth) > Backstab > Volatile Substance > Veiled Strike > Laceration (Tactical Opportunity) > Laceration > Laceration > Veiled Strike > Laceration > Backstab (Revealing Weakness) > Laceration > Veiled Strike > Laceration (Tactical Opportunity) > Laceration > Volatile Substance > Veiled Strike > Laceraction > (Cloaking Screen) > Backstab > Laceration > follow "Rotation"... (you can fit in some Corrosive Darts here already, but thats more energy heavy).

Thanks for the great, detailed post. Is there a reason Corrosive Dart isn't sooner in the opener? I thought it debuffed the target as well, but perhaps that's only on Sniper. Thanks!

In Concealment it doesn't debuff the target, that's for snipers (marked debuff). I just described one opener, there are many. Usually when players ask me for help, I leave Corrosive Dart out of explanations as good as I can, because the little increased DPS from Corrosive Dart won't matter when inexperienced players run out of energy. I usually try to describe effective low-medium energy ways to play Concealment.

My personal opener is actually this:

(Stealth) > (Stimboost) > Backstab > Volatile Substance > (Attack Adrenal + Tactical Superiority) > Veiled Strike > Laceration (Tactical Opportunity) > Laceration > (Holotraverse) > Corrosive Dart > Laceration > Laceration > Backstab (Revealing Weakness) > Laceration > Veiled Strike > Laceration (Tactical Opportunity) > Laceration > Volatile Substance > Veiled Strike > Laceration > (Cloaking Screen) > Backstab > Corrosive Dart > Veiled Strike > Laceration (Tactical Opportunity) > Laceration > Laceration

I think this is too confusing for anyone who's learning the basics of Concealment. Anyway, this opener only works if running Circumvention, which I don't always do, hence I use other openers too, including the one I posted before.

Edited by Miho

Yea, your Critical Rating is a little low because you are using a Versatile Stim. If you don't want to spend too much money, simply swap your Stim to Proficient, then swap one Accuracy Enhancement to Critical. You also seem to be missing one augment? I calculated 1 Accuracy Augment and 12 Alacrity just like you said, but your Crit seems to be from 2 crystals, 2 relics, and 4 enhancements (your implant counts as one in my calculation). Are you sure you are using a Critical Augment? Maybe I'm just missing something. If not, the missing augment should be used for Critical as well. That tiny change would put you at least at 1564 Critical Rating. Just swapping your stim and one enhancement would get you to 1468, which is also much better. With that change you shold be fine, honestly. Don't change too much. I "only" have 1596 Crit Rating with my build, so you are getting very close to it with your gearing approach. Getting 6 Alacrity Enhancements can be a pain sometimes.

I just wanna say thankyou. I was all weekend fixing my stats and rotation and my numbers go really high and now i know new things in the game. You are amazing and i just wanna say thank you to take the time to help people!

Glad to hear you could improve. Should you ever have more questions, just ask.

Just one more question. Im using mastery and crit relic with high ala numbers. If i want to use low ala, i can use the same relics or is better change? Having slow internet and pc (near 300 ms lag) i allways try a couple of configurations to see what fix better. With high ala, and still needing to fix some things of my rotation ( http://parsely.io/parser/view/356172/0 ) i reach 10.7 so i really happy with my improve, i think when i fix the rotation i can reach 11 or 11.5.