Strongest non-jedi (or any force user)character?

Klannad

General Grievous by far. He is able to kill high concil members, took 5 jedi on at a time, Boba and Han are okay, but I don't think their that strong. Han as a character never stuck out to me, and Boba didn't seem to do that much in the movies in my opinion, but Grievous in all the stuff we see is pretty strong, killing jedi. He is the Knightslayer, has a collection of murdered jedi weaponry. I shall not move from this position. I am... a ROCK. :cool:

General grievous got owned by 1 Jedi, even though he "received training from Dooku" and wielded 4 lightsabers. I personally wouldn't put him on that pedestal.

If you mean just about to kill Obi-Wan who managed to grab a blaster and fire at his heart, then yes Grevious got owned.

Getting two of my arms chopped off then fleeing, yes I'd say i got owned.

But I suppose as the Black Knight would say, "its merely a flesh wound!"

Edited by Sidni

As much as I'm not really fond of Grievous as a character (there are so many others I'd be tempted to argue a case for out of sheer fanboyism) I really think that he is the most destructive non-force using character out there, as depicted both in the movies and beyond.

HOWEVER, though he could probably take on the most Jedi and other elite forces at once and still wreck havoc, I don't think he'd win in a straight up 1v1 fight with many of Star Wars' more crafty fighters. His fights tend to play in the sequence of "create spinning saber wall and stalk forward, clash a few times, get out-maneuvered and take a few hits, then create some kind of diversion and run away"

Edited by fortunetek

Grand Moff Tarkin

- Destroyed a planet

- Told Vader what to do and lived to tell about it (not long, but it wasn't Vader's doing)

- Vader's uppity daughter told Tarkin that he held Vader's leash and Vader didn't kill everyone in earshot.

That's enough I think.

Edited by Master-Nala

General grievous got owned by 1 Jedi, even though he "received training from Dooku" and wielded 4 lightsabers. I personally wouldn't put him on that pedestal.

He gets owned by Obi-Wan. I'm pretty sure any other Jedi would have given him a run for his money. Obi-Wan is 100% bas *****.

Dao Stryver. She fought a Jedi and a Sith at the same time multiple times, she could have killed them. She was a Gektl (big lizard thing)

Gektl can regrow limbs like some earth lizards and in fact you find out near the end of the book that she must have been walking around with her damn tail cut off to fit her armor. that is hard core.

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Dao_Stryver

Edited by CFourPO

To be honest, my favourite non-Force user is Padme, however, strenght zero. And I guess Talzin's witchery is some kind of cousin of the Force or something, so can't choose her either. Then Cad Baine it is for me, he is just bad...:)

However, Grievous is fine too..

Edited by EldonNyriss