Looking to join a dedicated group for HM EC

Monoth

I have a 50 Guardian Tank, 50 Scoundrel Healer and 50 Gunslinger DPS all geared in Black Hole gear....

I'm looking to join a group thats working on HM EC..... If your looking for a dedicated player to run HM EC please let me know..

Thanks

The Order of El Elyon is currently recruiting ranged dps, tanks, and other skilled players. We recently lost one of our tanks to real life obligations, leaving us a little short for one of our groups. We run between 5-7 nights a week, with two groups clearing HM EC on separate nights, gear up runs on the weekends and a Nightmare Pilgrim clear every Wednesday.

If interested contact us by applying on our website (elelyon.enjin.com) or get in touch with Ztriss/ Thete/ Zerrus by leaving your contact info via in-game mail or a private tell. Anyone else reading this and looking for an active, fun group of Ops runners are also encouraged to contact us if interested.

Hope's Light is looking for a HM EC ranged DPS, we tend to run them on Friday's at 1830 server time :)

Be warned we are a silly guild and have a lot of fun joking and teasing in vent, and g-chat.

Hit us up on our website, here is a link to what kind of people we like to have join us:

http://hopes-light.enjin.com/forum/m/5343410/viewthread/3322256-how-who-to-recruit

Our only application process is agreeing to our one rule which is: Don't be a jerk.

:)

Edited by benbaxter