Get your own Lucky-77 Swoop Speeder for being a Subscriber!

CourtneyWoods

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

?

As a subscriber I basically expect something cool every single month and for it to be cooler and cooler the longer you're subscribed. Allot of us came from SWG you know. For those of us who have been subscribed (especially Collector Edition status) since the beginning, we are expecting starships and rare mods and extremely rare mounts, rare emotes, rare companions. Isn't this one all over the gm at affordable prices? Executives, please bring this up at your next general or coordinating meeting, thank you.

A speeder is a fine reward in itself, but the amount of reskins presented as "new items" in this game is almost comical.

TBH reskinning stuff is SOP in the gaming business. I don't know why players still find this as a shock. It's a way to save time and money while still introducing something "new" to the game.

Truth be told, I think BW would have been better served making a Rancor mount to reward subscribers and putting the Lucky-77 in the CE vendor. I think that would help quash a lot of the whiners around these forums, and probably gotten a crapton more people to subscribe just to get the mount.

Edited by TravelersWay

What is your guys problems?! i mean seriously be happy us Subs get gifts at all beyond the perks we already get! You all are acting like spoiled children! I mean seriously you act like they are giving out shirts inworld that say "I subscribed to SWTOR and all i got was this F*****g T-shirt"! Haven't Any of you spoiled brats ever heard the saying "Dont look a gift horse in the mouth"? Or are you all to young! Seriously act your age not your shoe size!

What is your guys problems?! i mean seriously be happy us Subs get gifts at all beyond the perks we already get! You all are acting like spoiled children! I mean seriously you act like they are giving out shirts inworld that say "I subscribed to SWTOR and all i got was this F*****g T-shirt"! Haven't Any of you spoiled brats ever heard the saying "Dont look a gift horse in the mouth"? Or are you all to young! Seriously act your age not your shoe size!

You've got brown on you.

This is great! It may not be the best speeder out there, but just imagine all of those level 15-25's with not enough money to afford a speeder. This can really help new players level up faster in the game. :)

The levelling experience is at least 90% of the game.

Plus you'll have 8k for a speeder at lvl 15 no problem unles you waste money like an idiot.

• 2 weeks later...
But it says 17th a lot of different places xD

What places would those be?

It even says March 18th here in this thread, the one you are reading now. This thread you are asking the question in has the answer in its first post.

Just to be clear: 17th is the date you have to be a sub by to qualify. 18th is the day they are actually sending them out. At least that's what they are saying. We can only go by what they have said.

Edited by PLynkes

So is this a Legacy Item or just for one toon?

Someone a few pages back said account wide.

I just don't get it, all this complaining. If you think it's ugly simply delete the message and don't take it. These guys do not have to give you something for free, but they are. The really stupid thing is I've seen this time and again, on every MMO I've played. Developers take up their time to give away something to their players for free, and always someone has to complain that it's ugly, the wrong color, a horrible style, not what they wanted ect. The point is it's free. They don't have to give you anything at all. Buck up and be grateful your favorite game is still around TO play. You can't imagine what a lot of us would give to have Pirates Online back, or any number of MMOs gone by the wayside. You have no idea how lucky you people really are.

Come on! This speeder is ingame since the release. Devs, after seeing your last video I think you should listen to your First Lady, less hamburgers, more sport! Hummm... I mean less copy/paste, more genuine content.