Ranked Warzone Nights -- MON/WED @ 8PM-12AM EST

JediMasterSarynn

Taking a page from Ebon Hawk, and also because I grow tired of getting 1-2 ranked pops over a 3-hour period during prime time...

I am calling for all guilds to queue for ranked warzones every Tuesday and Thursday evening from 9PM EST to 12AM EST!

Angeli Aetherii will be there every Tuesday and Thursday. We hope to see you as well!

Edited by JediMasterSarynn
Schedule change

Waiting on people! We've only gotten one pop so far. :D

EDIT: One ranked WZ pop in 3 hours. /sadface

We had one pop per night for about 3 weeks straight. Then it got worse. Now we re-rolled to Pot5. A dead server is dead.

Ilbis - PT Dark Empire

We had one pop per night for about 3 weeks straight. Then it got worse. Now we re-rolled to Pot5. A dead server is dead.

Ilbis - PT Dark Empire

:(

How is Pot5 going? I really don't want to re-roll (or ask my guild to do it). I've made too much overall progress in the various aspects of this game to start over.

:(

How is Pot5 going? I really don't want to re-roll (or ask my guild to do it). I've made too much overall progress in the various aspects of this game to start over.

It's really rough. There has already been talks about coming back, and some very demoralizing matches lol. It's hard, starting from scratch against made teams with geared out players.

But when we think about coming back, it would be coming back to a dying server.

The most frustrating thing is, Bioware has already moved players/guilds to other servers. So they have the technology in their infastructure set up already.. they just won't accommodate the players still playing. Which is really sad, because the people still playing this game now, are the players who "could" be playing the game for many years to come, and play the game because they enjoy it. But instead of moving us to a populated server, we have only one option atm, and thats completely rerolling. Which sucks!! lol

I'm just glad our guild has some solid people aboard for this move. Props to them. On Pot5, there is life. Rated Q's pop, WZ's are nearly instant.. the game is very enjoyable over there... besides the lack of gear/legacy/status and all those other perks we took for granted on Jung Ma.

Ilbis - PT Dark Empire

I would honestly really love to get in on this, but don't have a set team to go in with, ever. The last few RWZ teams I joined, my rating plummeted from 1501 to 1457, and then 1444 when I DCed in another one. My computer and my patience really aren't up to par with doing these lately =/

The problem is you decided to do this on a Monday/Wednesday night when people have work/school/other things they have to do the next day. Maybe you should consider doing this like Friday night or Saturday mid day

I think at the end of the day, there won't be a perfect time to do this. However, I will say that the reason my guild has done this traditionally on MON/WED is because MON-THU during prime time (8PM-12AM) our server is at it's peak in population compared to any other day or time frame throughout the week.

I didn't just haphazardly through out dates. I actually did some research. :)

The problem is you decided to do this on a Monday/Wednesday night when people have work/school/other things they have to do the next day. Maybe you should consider doing this like Friday night or Saturday mid day

There's also the fact that on Fri/Sat the fleet is even deader than usual since people have friends/family/lives

Edited by RendValor

Or like Ilbus said, dead server is dead.

First Order of Shadow ruled the nest, then Dark Empire, and now, I don't know. All I know is that Pot5 has 3-5 times the population at prime time and near constant rwz pops.

-Dilrisei, Marauder, Dark Empire/Sithhikers Guide to the Galaxy

Thanks for showing up last night, Pro!

We're having a good time and have enough in guild on that we can keep doing ranked for most of the week. Pro is a PvP dedicated (almost exclusive) guild, so you should see a lot more of us in games.

We'll try to keep up with these on Wednesdays specifically.

• 3 weeks later...

So do these actually ever happen? The last Mon and Wed all the republic pvp guilds I asked didn't have any groups running. Maybe we can pick a better night? I know credit shot and a lot of my guys have school Mon and Wed.

Perhaps a weekend time?

Edited by Dancally

That is because,sadly, no one ques for ranked. There are two republic guilds who que and two imperial guilds who que.

But this is sporadic and extremely rare. So if you are looking for ranked que pops try a different server or wait. I say wait because that is what everyone seems to be doing . Hint F2P won't solve this, and people are going to transfer out in droves. If there is any jungma ranked , I would love to see it. Cept it is usually a poorly thrown together team just getting farmed.

Needing PvP

So do these actually ever happen? The last Mon and Wed all the republic pvp guilds I asked didn't have any groups running. Maybe we can pick a better night? I know credit shot and a lot of my guys have school Mon and Wed.

Perhaps a weekend time?

They're happening, sorta. Pro usually queues and that's been about it lately. Rarely does any Imperial guild ever queue. Last Wednesday we had our first Imperial opponents in about a month, but it was just a PUG.

Regarding other nights, we could switch ours to a different weeknight but weekends are rather out of the question for us. We're mostly working adults with family lives so many of us are busy on the weekends. :)