SWG Bria - Check In

Khamsinvera

Feral/Yoshua checking in.

if Bria lands on a single server I may make an alt to meet up with you peeps.

until then? Red is Dead and Carebearing is more fun than you would think..... oh... that's not what carebearing is?.... nevermind and don't ask.

I got in this morning, I will be restarting LSW with Iolas's blessing, so if you want in let me know. Hopefully I can get with ATO's leadership and their allies, to get them to become our allies.

Of course we would be your allies. Now just make sure Bioo and Agodla land on Helmet as well.

Helmet's looking good and its only the second day!

-B

Just clear some confusions.

Bria is split on several servers:

Warriors of the Shadow, PvP, US-West (KTD, McO-E, MOB, CTP)

Helm of Graush, PvP, US-East (ATO, Hadishi, DNet, TRW)

Vulkar Highway, PvP, US-East (BLC, ROA, Dogs)

Veela, PvP, US-East (Vauntgard)

Terentatek, PvP, US-East (GRD, WoW)

That is the info I have for now. I might add more guilds if they post here. You might not recognize some guilds, as they choose new names, or merged, or are not 100% old Bria folks.

Don't believe when someone tells you Bria is here, or there. The truth is - Bria is everywhere.

Edited by Petrosis

Just to clear some confusions being spread here.

Veela, PvP, US-East (FoE, Vauntgard, FTW)

Belgoth's Beacon, PvP, US-East (FBI, HAUNT)

That is the info I have for now. I might add more guilds if they post here. You might not recognize some guilds, as they choose new names, or merged, or are not 100% old Bria folks.

Don't believe when someone tells you Bria is here, or there. The truth is - Bria is everywhere.

Edited by Petrosis

Just to clear some confusions being spread here.

Veela, PvP, US-East (FoE, Vauntgard)

Belgoth's Beacon, PvP, US-East (FBI, HAUNT)

On the third day of early access, 45 new servers are expected to open today. Many of the guilds, including ours, will not have all of their players online until Jan. Several servers will probably be on temporary lock out in that phase time.

Sadly, despite all the efforts several guilds have made to make a single Bria server, the numbers don't look like its going to happen. This game is launching much larger than many of us originally expected and will definately be many times what SWG was at its all time height. This is a WOW sized launch, minus the Blizzard launch issues.

Thus, there is only one thing left to say. Good luck, whereever you guys and girls land. That goes for those we fought beside and those we fought against on Bria.

All of those servers will be exceptional, simply because of the dedication, spirit, charisma, and character each of you will bring to it. Those that don't know you, really have no idea what they are in for.

It is as Petrosis wrote above. "The truth is - Bria is everywhere."

/salute

:cool: