Galactic Conflict - Match 2 - Round 1 – Echo of Legends VS Remnants of the Fel

karadron

Sil mentioned that it took his Inevitable half a turn to reach Rattatak from Bespin.With the same engine upgrades and my forces being lot closer will take even less time for my forces to arrive.

No. It took 1.1 turns. One turn to make most of the distance, and .1 since they were basically at the gates at the end of the first turn, but were not QUITE there.

Side note: Quicker reminder of the Inevitable's speed, despite its size:

It is on average, faster than an Executor, and has 10 upgrade levels to engine/maneuverability, and on top of THAT, it has its huge booster to double its speed. And the Executor was thought to be very fast for its size.
Edited by Silenceo

• Replies 455
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Battle of Rattatak (T18 Version)

RF

Destroyed

10,000 TIE Defenders

3,000 TIE Vanquishers

5,000 Skiprays

150 Majestics

80 Bothan Assaults

450 Ardents

750 Tartans

300 Namana

80 Vindicators

Damaged

150 Majestics

10 Bothan Assualts

250 Tartans

300 Ardents

20 Vindicators

EL

Destroyed

410 Adepts (Sentry)

48,000 Locusts

3,250 Long Arm

Damaged

Legend

Edited by karadron

Battle of Rattatak (T18 Version)

EL

Destroyed

410 Adepts

48,000 Locusts

3,250 Long Arm

Damaged

Legend

Which adepts?

Also, just want to be sure, what caused the loss of Long Arms? or did the reinforcements arrive? Mostly, seeking context for losses. :d_wink:

Side Note: If the reinforcements didn't arrive (going off the losses on the RF side?) then how did so many Long Arm get destroyed? Now, if reinforcements arrived, it totally makes sense. As previously mentioned, mostly seeking context. :d_grin:

Edited by Silenceo

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

The RF armada

SSD's:

2 Viscount-class Star Defender

6 Executor

1 SSD Ravagers

1 SSD Ravager The Fel Flagship

Destroyers:

5 lucrehulk Battleship

100 Palleon

250 Providence Destroyer

Heavy Cruisers:

1000 Majestic

1000 Bothana Assaults

Light Cruisers:

2100 Ardents

1000 Vindicator

1000 Enforcer

Frigates:

5554 aegis class

4765 hammer classes

1000 Ghost class frigates

Corvettes:

4000 DP20

26,000 Crusader's

6,800 Tartans

Fighters:

70,000 tie defenders

60,000 Tie Vanquishers

6,000 A wings

9,300 Tie Hunters

50,000 skipray

167 Adepts

Heroes:

Commander Hughes

Captain Pavin

Captain Void

Flynn

Edited by Jarons

The RF armada

SSD's:

2 Viscount-class Star Defender

6 Executor

1 SSD Ravagers

1 SSD Ravager The Fel Flagship

Destroyers:

5 lucrehulk Battleship

100 Palleon

250 Providence Destroyer

Heavy Cruisers:

1000 Majestic

1000 Bothana Assaults

Light Cruisers:

2100 Ardents

1000 Vindicator

1000 Enforcer

4765 hammer classes

Frigates:

5554 aegis class

1000 Ghost class frigates

Corvettes:

4000 DP20

26,000 Crusader's

6,800 Tartans

Fighters:

70,000 tie defenders

60,000 Tie Vanquishers

6,000 A wings

9,300 Tie Hunters

50,000 skipray

167 Adepts

Heroes:

Commander Hughes

Captain Pavin

Captain Void

Flynn

Simply had to reorganize that...

(Belsavis) Station

Jammer (1,000 size)

Gravity Generator (20,000 size)

Refueling Equipment(30,000 size)

Repair Equipment (30,000 size)

Control Center: (10,000 size)

Battle Station: (100,000 size)

191,000 size

Stealth System

Engines

Slips: *1,000 (1,000,000 size)

Size 1,101,000

Guns: 11,910

3,000 Long Range Heavy Mass Drivers

1,900 Heavy Dual Turbolasers

10,000 Long Range Light Guided ML

1,191,000 size

1 Inevitable

32,950 Esh-ka Warriors

100 Sanctus

100 Phaedra

110,000 Locust

1,835 Adepts (Warden)

7,155 Adept (Sentry)

1,000 Adept (Quaesitor)

10 Adept *(Pallium)

1 Inevitable (Legend)

- Multishielding

- Stealth

- +10 Engines/Maneuverability

- 4 Grav domes

32,950 Esh-ka Warriors

100 Sanctus

100 Phaedra

110,000 Locust

140 Phalanx-class

10,000 Long Arm

1,000 Caliber

Ground

1,150,300 Locust

Main Teleportation Complex

Planetary Shield

4 Base Shields

Total:

2 Inevitable

140 Phalanx

10,000 Long Arm

1,000 Caliber

10,000 Adept-class

1,370,300 Locust

My forces may be smaller in number... But to this, I say...But to

K post the variables.

How about I see what strategy each faction wants to use as well as some opening arguments about why the RF or EL would achieve their version of victory in the battle first. That way I can post all the variables at once instead of posting those I already know about then making another post about variables that are only revealed once strategies have been laid out.

How about I see what strategy each faction wants to use as well as some opening arguments about why the RF or EL would achieve their version of victory in the battle first. That way I can post all the variables at once instead of posting those I already know about then making another post about variables that are only revealed once strategies have been laid out.

First order of business, I invoke

Seer of the Time Current

Profession: Mystic

Species: Esh-kha

Clothing:

Ragged cloth

Items:

Mystic Orb

Infused necklace

Wooden Staff

Physical traits:

Skin: white

Complexion: pale/wrinkled

Hair: bald

Eyes: white (blind)

Build: Incredibly frail

Height: 1.3 m

Weight: 50 kilograms

Psychological details: Wise among the wise, slow speech pattern, mysterious

Bio: A member of the Savant class, she has often been used by her own people for her unique gift of fore-sight. It is given to all who use the force, yes, however what makes hers special is her ability to perceive more than what is immediately happening. She has saved the Esh-kha from natural disasters as well as predators in her days, giving warning to those who would listen. It did not take long for others to praise her talents.

Now she is a well respected member of the Echo of Legends, and is the oldest living Esh-kha. The force sustains and nourishes her as she gazes into what is to be. With the call for their return to the galaxy being sounded, her abilities would be put to the test.

(65)

T1

Force Sense M10 L5 (411)

Form I - Shii Cho** M1 L2

Form VI- Niman* M1 L1

Force speed* M1 L1

Force cloak* M1 L1

Force stealth* (Also known as Force concealment) M1 L1

Force sight* M1 L1

Farseeing* M9 L5 (340)

Force empathy* M1 L1

Telepathy* M1 L5 (14)

Telekinesis* M1 L1

Force Jump/Leap* M1 L1

Force Pull/Push* M1 L1

Precognition M4 L1 (73)

Force rage* M1 L1

Force scream* M1 L1

Force Slow* M1 L1

Force wound* M1 L1

T2

-Form II- Makashi* M1 L1

-Form III- Soresu* M1 L1

-Form IV- Ataru* M1 L1

-Form V- Shien / Djem So* (each is leveled independently. 2 levels in one automatically give 1 level in the other.) M1 L1

RF commanders perk

Admiral Hughes

Fearless Commander: Combat situations invigorate him. He never wavers from his command once battle starts. In doing so he awes his crews who gain a huge increase in efficiency during battle.

Defensive maneuvers:Hughes when and where to place his fleet to keep casualties low and how to maximize the pain on his enemy.Bonus to abilities when defending a system and coordination between members of the fleet

Imperial Loyalists:Hughes loyalty is to the Empire first and foremost and is incredible hard to get him to abandon his mission

Marcus Praven

Exploiter:Marcus has learned the weakness of just about every ship known in the galaxy as a pirate and learned the weak point of each of those ships to quickly disable and board the ship.This gives Marcus a bonus against Disabling enemy ships and help coordinate borders.

Pirate Tactics: As a former Pirate commander Marcus has great insight on getting the jump on his enemy and the perfect time to exploit the weakness in their defenses. Enemies that attacks Marcus fleet or whom he launches an offensive against suffer a penalty to battle readiness.

Driven: After being saved by the Hughes and having faith put in him Marcus has driven to prove that Hughes faith wasn’t misplaced and he is loyal is to the empire.When fighting enemy of the Empire Marcus inspire his men to fight even harder for victory and increase their moral.

Cade Void

Counter:Through Cade years of playing dejirk he learned that every move has a counter and he learned most of those counters.When a enemy commander strikes Cade has a counter move for that action.

Protect the King:Cade Command ship is the most important part of his fleet he makes sure his command ship is the last to go down.

Weak link:Cade can quickly discovered the weak link in a enemy defensive formation and exploit that weakness.Which gives Cade bonus damage to the weak chain of an enemy formation.

First order of business, I invoke

Seer of the Time Current

Profession: Mystic

Species: Esh-kha

Clothing:

Ragged cloth

Items:

Mystic Orb

Infused necklace

Wooden Staff

Physical traits:

Skin: white

Complexion: pale/wrinkled

Hair: bald

Eyes: white (blind)

Build: Incredibly frail

Height: 1.3 m

Weight: 50 kilograms

Psychological details: Wise among the wise, slow speech pattern, mysterious

Bio: A member of the Savant class, she has often been used by her own people for her unique gift of fore-sight. It is given to all who use the force, yes, however what makes hers special is her ability to perceive more than what is immediately happening. She has saved the Esh-kha from natural disasters as well as predators in her days, giving warning to those who would listen. It did not take long for others to praise her talents.

Now she is a well respected member of the Echo of Legends, and is the oldest living Esh-kha. The force sustains and nourishes her as she gazes into what is to be. With the call for their return to the galaxy being sounded, her abilities would be put to the test.

(65)

T1

Force Sense M10 L5 (411)

Form I - Shii Cho** M1 L2

Form VI- Niman* M1 L1

Force speed* M1 L1

Force cloak* M1 L1

Force stealth* (Also known as Force concealment) M1 L1

Force sight* M1 L1

Farseeing* M9 L5 (340)

Force empathy* M1 L1

Telepathy* M1 L5 (14)

Telekinesis* M1 L1

Force Jump/Leap* M1 L1

Force Pull/Push* M1 L1

Precognition M4 L1 (73)

Force rage* M1 L1

Force scream* M1 L1

Force Slow* M1 L1

Force wound* M1 L1

T2

-Form II- Makashi* M1 L1

-Form III- Soresu* M1 L1

-Form IV- Ataru* M1 L1

-Form V- Shien / Djem So* (each is leveled independently. 2 levels in one automatically give 1 level in the other.) M1 L1

That's all fine and dandy but we all know the future is always in motion and are subject to change.What could she see a large RF fleet leaving Bakura,where is that fleet going and when is this attack happening?I'm fine with she seeing a attack happening on Belsavis anyone could see that were at war.Great premonition a padawan could see that happening :D:D .I think your putting to much stark into her abilities.

That's all fine and dandy but we all know the future is always in motion and are subject to change.What could she see a large RF fleet leaving Bakura,where is that fleet going and when is this attack happening?I'm fine with she seeing a attack happening on Belsavis anyone could see that were at war.Great premonition a padawan could see that happening :D:D .I think your putting to much stark into her abilities.

M10 L 5 for the future seeing. Basically, the best that it can possibly be, bar being on a powerful force nexus or having another amp. She will see things, and has a LOT of experience doing such things like this. I mean... She is 300 years old and has been a seer almost the entire time, hence her incredibly future seeing. Nor is a comm unit too complicated for the old gal. :d_wink:

Ex. If a decision that the commanders make for example would lead to their deaths, that would greatly impact the future of the entire EL, which has a VERY high chance to cause waves in the future regarding the decision, which means she could, in a sense, as the video I linked explained, help steer them to safety.

Edited by Silenceo

M9 L 5 for the future seeing. Basically, the best that it can possibly be, bar being on a powerful force nexus or having another amp. She will see things, and has a LOT of experience doing such things like this. I mean... She is 300 years old and has been a seer almost the entire time, hence her incredibly future seeing. Nor is a comm unit too complicated for the old gal. :d_wink:

Ex. If a decision that the commanders make for example would lead to their deaths, that would greatly impact the future of the entire EL, which has a VERY high chance to cause waves in the future regarding the decision, which means she could, in a sense, as the video I linked explained, help steer them to safety.

*cough* Fixed *cough*

Eeeeh, almost all of my traits will be in full effect here, so... Bare with me!

Rivals of the Rakata: In times long past, their people had done fierce, seemingly unending, battle with the Rakata. Despite losing the war and being forced into hiding, they retain their warrior origins proudly, with their will to survive having only strengthened.

Hive Origins: Despite each individual having a mind of their own, their history indicates that they have been hive-like in ages past. While archaic, it does help the members of this faction coordinate with one another.

Droid Meld: Due to how the faction is run, and how they operate with each other, increased effectiveness and efficiency between droids. They are able to coordinate among each other more so than the average organic.

Advanced Droid Race: Due to the focus on the military, lack of memory wipes, and the extensive use of droids, they have developed improved AI. Increase Overall Droid Effectiveness.

Evasive Pilots: The pilots of the ‘Echo of Legends’ are unusually adept at avoiding incoming fire, as well as maintaining control of their crafts.

System Whisperers: The crew aboard their vessels are skilled at managing the power levels, maintenance, and overall pushing capital ship systems to their fullest in times of need.

Cohesive Force: Crews aboard capital ships are skilled in staying in formations and protecting weakened sections of their formations.

Thick-Hide: Beneath their armor, their skin has toughened over the millennia of fighting, allowing them to endure more battle damage.

Warrior Race: Members of this faction are born to battle, and are taught from a young age to be able to defend themselves, and how to fight when called to serve.

Fanatics: The members of this faction are religious zealots which will follow their codes unto death, and are totally devoted to the cause. Pain threshold is drastically increased.

Mech-Armor: All large droids that are capable, are designed to fit an Esh-ka and act as a second skin for them, with fine tuned controls to fit their physiology.

War-Chants: The more friendly force users that are nearby, the greater allied forces are able to coordinate with one another. Force users are affected more so.

Melding of Power: When a group of force users are together in battle, they can combine their power for brief moments for powerful combined assaults.

Ancient Bond: It is very difficult to ‘disrupt’ their connection to the force (such as with neural inhibitors or electric shocks) and have intense concentration/focus.

Ion Shielding: All Droids/Mechs are shielded against ion/energy attacks and are harder to short out.

Teleportation Tech: Due to research and engineering, they now have access to highly advanced teleportation tech.

Repair Masters: Whether it be starships, droids/mechs, or ground structures, they are skilled in repairing battle damage in an orderly fashion.

Bespin: Capital ship damage increase for Laser Weaponry.

I will soon make a separate post for hero perks.

Character perks

One Who Walks Among Stars (Starwalker)

Exploitive Tactician: Very skilled in spotting and figuring out how to exploit an opposing forces weakness, while being mindful of his own.

Precision Striker: He is skilled at quickly relaying targets and coordinates for accurate shooting to ships under his command.

Counter-Striker: Excels at launching counter strikes when an opponent attempts to pierce his formations, whether it be starfighter or capital ship.

She Who Directs the Metal Chorus (Organizer)

Organizer of the Fleet: Very adept at ensuring the fleet stays in formation as well as adapting on the fly to new formations that fit the situation better.

Star-Mates: One Who Walks Among Stars and She Who Directs the Metal Chorus are exceptionally close, nearly being able to tell what the other needs before they ask. In so doing, they are able to be strong when the other is weak, even in tactics.

Attuned to the Metal Song: Due to her compulsive nature, she made it a matter to know very well the capabilities and durability of each vessel that the Echo of Legends fleet commands. Due to this, she can tell more easily when a ship under their command is nearing its limits, and when it can be pushed farther.

Vao Akeo, The Orchestrator

Data Reservoir: Seeing as how she is a memory droid, she had stored in her databanks the information from thousands of battles and tactics as well as their counters. This makes her very good at countering well-known or common tactics. It also gives her a boost against lower-level tacticians.

Relentless, but Naive: Her hopeless positivity encourages her droid brethren even in the face of defeat, but since she is so trusting she can not accurately predict an organic’s deceptive moves as well as others.

Advanced Analysis Algorithms: These recently added programs allow her to replay past battles within her cybernetic brain countless times, studying them. Doing so enough allows her to learn the weaknesses and strengths of ships, tacticians, and maneuvers that she has previously encountered.

Discoverer of Secrets

Scientific Genius: Projects that he works on take less time to complete, depending on his level of skill. (scales with research tree skills)

Innovative Thinker: Is capable of thinking outside the box, more so than most, allowing him to solve unorthodox problems.

If The Legend is to be boarded or at least attempted to be, by the RF, I can also make another post for other traits that will come into play.