We need to fix our Oceanic server's population people!!

pmurie

i'm doing it for 2 weeks iwth friend and guildies, if we aren't heard at least 10 of us are quitting!

No offence but good riddence. The BioWare team has already *********** stated that they are aware of the issue and are waiting to see how Free-To-Play will influence our server populations before taking any action to fix it.

Honestly, if you've waited this long and cannot wait another month or two, just leave already. We have no room for impatient, self-obsessed people on our servers, thank you very much.

I for one agree entirely with the stance that BioWare are taking with respect to this issue and hope that Free-To-Play helps to resolve the issue so people are appeased more readily. However, if it doesn't, I have faith that BioWare will make the right decision about the next best course of action to enhance Oceanic populations and gameplay experience.

Edited by BennyKrak

No offence but good riddence. The BioWare team has already *********** stated that they are aware of the issue and are waiting to see how Free-To-Play will influence our server populations before taking any action to fix it.

Honestly, if you've waited this long and cannot wait another month or two, just leave already. We have no room for impatient, self-obsessed people on our servers, thank you very much.

I for one agree entirely with the stance that BioWare are taking with respect to this issue and hope that Free-To-Play helps to resolve the issue so people are appeased more readily. However, if it doesn't, I have faith that BioWare will make the right decision about the next best course of action to enhance Oceanic populations and gameplay experience.

Someone has had a hard day studying :p

Anyways F2P really wont change anything and this guy is just a troll.