Legendary items?

Uelle

I see theres a legendary items option on the GTN but as far as i know there are none in the game (apart from the stuff from chevin event). Are there any other legendary items? Edited by Uelle

Bounty hunters get (or at least used to get) a blaster pistol from Blizz on Hoth that was marked as Legendary. It only had a statless colour crystal in it though and has since been nerfed to Custom quality iirc.

Maybe one day, they will make a legendary item from some nightmare mode op that involves doing every op in order with 0 deaths throughout each op while doing crazy things that ignore mechanics of each boss fight. They will call it the most epic quest ever! What will it reward? No one knows because its too difficult to code and technically very challenging to implement. :cool:

By all means, please keep paying for a game you don't like so the rest of us can continue to enjoy it.

:rolleyes:

Who said I didn't like the game? Please quote me where I said i dont like the game :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: