What was SWG? A Twi'leks tale by Iag Iag

Xusi

Shadow Hand is the next Sun Runner.

I feel it in my bones.

I feel it like the first time I fought the first PVP battle at Anchorhead

-with that dude .. mc-something.. with 2 giant sand beetles!

Salute to Rolf.. Rolf was really trying to make hte complex universe but the bugs and the impatient kids never let up..

I was reading Gameinformer a few weeks ago.. and Sun Runner ended up closing at 96% IMP.

Iag Iag (Master Architect, Master Armorsmith, Master Chef, Master Creature Handler, Master Dancer, Master Bio Engineer, Master Droid Engineer, Master Fencer, MAster Imager Designer, Master Musician, Master Dancer (;), sshh , Master Pikeman (and most people knew me as a 2 arm), Master Swordsman, Master Pistoleer (pain ), Master Rifelman (loved it) Master Tailor, ( i give up! mastered them all and it was so much fun)

Before I left the game (my Brother died so my life changed) I ran a Mining business and specialized in a large store that sold nothing but Mining Lasers.. I could never find them on any planet's server so I created my own bus with the best planet mining lasers.

It's not hard to explain that someone like me had 6 accounts which all worked in concert.

I knew a guy.. John Paul -er somthin.. We were the HEROES of Anchorhead!

Iag Iag

(Zuzi, Havoc Squad)

you are a pile of bones.. waht sever are you ON?>

see back then we had server forums so .. some littlfk like you would have be brought to task:D

say. meet me and my gang out at the squill cave EE of Mos Eisley and then we'll see who's boss

you are forum troll and because you, and like all the other forum trolls who never played SWG, have to defend something NEW!!!

Us old SWG people are not trying to kill TOR!!!

We are just showing you some of the Nostalgia and hoping it rubs of .. somewhere.. on something...

oh .. can I get some of my rebs and meet you somewhere on talus or something for a brawl you simple idiot??