Lord Paladius (SI Spoilers)

usmarshal

Is there any way to spare Lord Paladius without leaving him in control of the cult? It strikes me as somewhat odd that the light side choice is murdering him, exile or something would make more sense.

No, there is not. You either kill him (light side) and fulfill the bargain Zash brokered with those two to have them lead the cult, or you spare him, make him lead the cult in your name (dark side) and step the other two in the back.

Paladius is a, big, fat, irredeemable sloth and a monster who benefits from having the poor people of Nar Shaddaa worship him and gives death to those who defy him. You can't just kick his butt and tell him to ****, he's got too much pull on Nar Shaddaa and sparing him would make him a potential threat for the Inquisitor later in the story.

Which obviously happens later anyway when you get back to the cult in Act 3 and you've left him in charge.

Edited by BenKatarn

Er what? I killed him and I did not get any light side or dark side points. My SI enjoyed it though since she said "killing you will be such fun!" then shocked him into oblivion and told they two cult members to be my mouth piece.

I know there is a way to kill him without gettting any light or dark points I know since I leveled two dark side SI to 50.

Edited by lokdron

Er what? I killed him and I did not get any light side or dark side points. My SI enjoyed it though since she said "killing you will be such fun!" then shocked him into oblivion and told they two cult members to be my mouth piece.

I know there is a way to kill him without gettting any light or dark points I know since I leveled two dark side SI to 50.

If you use the "killing you will be such fun!" option you won't get any alignment points however if you don't take that opportunity and continue the conversation it ends with the choice of sparing him to lead your cult for dark side points or killing him for light side points.