A wild Hillary appears...

HillaryNicole

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In Advance: I am so sorry.

Now that's out of the way, welcome to the team.... Nobody is leaving are they? :(

no the explained they just wanted another person to join them and help them back when they put up that ad to get this spot filled.

Welcome! Gratz!

Ok, now that that is out of the way... Spill it! Give us all the details on the upcoming guild ships and strongholds....er, ah, pretty please;)

/BIGgrin

Greetings everyone!

My name is Hillary Nicole, but some of you may know me as “Pokket.” I recently joined the Bioware Austin team as their new Community Coordinator. My role will be to help maintain relationships with fan sites, streamers, guilds, and any other aspect of the SWTOR community.

Don’t hesitate to say hi, I promise I am friendly! ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

Cheers,

Hillary “Pokket” Nicole

Hello Hillary, and congratulations on joining the team at Bioware Austin! I'm Hayward - I currently own and maintain TORParse. I would love to chat with you about a few things related to combat logs and the parsing service we provide that hopefully you can relay to the rest of the team at Bioware Austin. I look forward to meeting you.

Best,

Hayward

Greetings everyone!

My name is Hillary Nicole, but some of you may know me as “Pokket.” I recently joined the Bioware Austin team as their new Community Coordinator. My role will be to help maintain relationships with fan sites, streamers, guilds, and any other aspect of the SWTOR community.

To give a little history on myself, I’ve been gaming since I was a wee little child. My dad and uncle got me into online gaming when I was about 12, with Ultima Online (thanks, dad! XD). I’ve played nearly every AAA title since then and have enjoyed both PvP and raiding across many games. I’ve streamed, done youtube videos, and attended several video game conventions.

I guess it is easy to tell gaming is a passion of mine… :jawa_smile:

I look forward to sharing my passion for games with you all, and am glad to be given this opportunity here at Bioware.

Don’t hesitate to say hi, I promise I am friendly! ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

Cheers,

Hillary “Pokket” Nicole

Welcome aboard, still apart the budget hole it dig into EA funds not sure SWTOR can be considered as an AAA game.

P.S.: Guess you also had fun on Wizardry too ;)