Problem whit a quest

MarkyThaMan

have you submitted an ingame ticket about the issue?

Even though i can already see a response with the exact phrase which you will see below, there will be times where they will offer a temporary work around until they fix the issue.

I am Protocol Droid W6-H2 Human-Cyborg relations...

I have received your transmission regarding your concern about <insert problem here>.

Thank you for contacting us, your concern is currently under investigation since it is a known issue that the <insert problem here>. We regret we will be unable to provide you with further updates on this issue, but recommend checking future patch notes for any up to date information.

We would like to apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused, and to thank you again for the valuable feedback you have provided. Please do not hesitate to report any other issues you may encounter whilst playing the game.

Galactic Support is our specialty...

Sincerely,

Protocol Droid W6-H2 (aka <insert GM name here>)

Star Wars: The Old Republic Customer Service

We would love to hear your feedback on our Customer Service and invite you to fill out the following survey which will us to continually improve our support!

https://www.research.net/s/TOREN?c=3757230

I got a problem whit the quest "Mnemonia" just wondering is sumone els also are having problem whit it. The problem is that i can use anything when i get the "Destroy the overhead power regulator" so i cant continue the quest line =)

Wait... you actually spell with "whit"? Really?

Just because the op doesn't use proper English does not mean he does not have a right to ask a question without someone commenting on they way they speak. This coming from someone who works with individuals from 20 different countries can understand how difficult it is for others to speak in a language not native of their own.

Give the guy a break

Just because the op doesn't use proper English does not mean he does not have a right to ask a question without someone commenting on they way they speak. This coming from someone who works with individuals from 20 different countries can understand how difficult it is for others to speak in a language not native of their own.

Give the guy a break

80% sure the OP is a native English speaker, judging by sentence structure and the use of a coordinating conjunction.

I have stood up for non-native English speakers before, but I will not stand up for a lazy person who speaks in Internets. Now get off my arse.

Edited by face_hindu

• 2 weeks later...
did you look up? if its the same quest that im thinking of the thing you have to use is actually on the ceiling, near where you wont advance anymore, look up for the shiny blue thing which is your quest item

Thank you, mate! Had the same problem. Now feel like a pig that can't look at the sky =)