Buff Sage / Sorcerer utilities !!!

BraverDre

so you cry about mercs being op lol, but apparently sorc/sage need more utilities good joke bro

lets see you got the best heal spec in game, phase walk, force speed, force slow, damage bubble that can be given to entire team that can easily block 1 ability from most attacks and finally the invulnerability bubble

also sorc/sages do plenty of damage, especially when idiots focus fire mercs/snipers over them

so you cry about mercs being op lol, but apparently sorc/sage need more utilities good joke bro

lets see you got the best heal spec in game, phase walk, force speed, force slow, damage bubble that can be given to entire team that can easily block 1 ability from most attacks and finally the invulnerability bubble

also sorc/sages do plenty of damage, especially when idiots focus fire mercs/snipers over them

Sorc dps is the useless class on Revan Core burn. Sorc needs to be buffed. period.

they should buff snipers/mercs as well then

Sorcs, both heals and DPS specs are getting bonus healing from the set bonus bug right now, heals that effect multiple people. They're over performing at the moment, I don't think now is the best time to ask for buffs.

I do agree though, they should have the best self healing of all DPS specs, but, less DPS. You can't have everything.

As Revan is HM, and sorcs are ranged, they should be able to meet the DPS checks involved. Lighting has a 35' range which is equaled only by snipers and even madness has a 30'. Strong heals on ranged DPS is a slippery slope. You raise the DPS you need to curtail the heals Just look at Mercs and Snipers. They should just reverse the nerf to Sorc self heals for DPS sorcs and than leave em be. They [sorcs] should have the best self heals among the DPS specs. [Obviously the extra heals they getting right now from the set bonus bug needs to be removed along with the set bonus effects effecting the other specs]. DPS [both specs] wise sorcs are doing well in WZs in the hands of people who are proficient with the specs.

Edited by WayOfTheWarriorx

I would love to see them alter the actual utilities you pick. I hardly ever change my setup between PVE and PVP because so many options are just useless. One day I hope we will see different play styles based on the utilities you pick for each class. Then again, the whole system was changed to reduce build variety.

• 3 weeks later...