So orange gear, am I doing something wrong?

jgelling

I don't know, I never felt hard up for cool-looking armor when I rolled my Sith marauder. Now I'm up to 41 with my Sentinel and I've had exactly 3 orange robes: the drab brown from the Grees, then the ones you can buy from Nar Shadaa until I got sick of how mismatched they looked. I was excited to find an old thread here pointing out you'd get a nice Essels robe drop from the flashpoint on Carrick station, so I felt a bit silly about it but I went and solo'd that level 10 flashpoint at level 40. Heh, it was worth it though to get out of those other robes.

So where else should I have been looking, because maybe it's my imagination but the comm vendor selection is trashy compared to what I remember from the Sith - seemed like almost every planet offered new designs and the Republic is offering me nothing? GTN has nothing - are there particular flashpoints or heroics where you guys found robes you're happy with? Or something other than a circlet for headgear?

Edited by jgelling

Unfortunatly most of our robes suck horribly. We dont have anywhere near the gear that sith get. But there is some very nice looking robes you can get from taral v and maelstrom both heavy and medium armor robes. Other than those the lvl 40 pvp robe is descent altho its still the crappy brown,

And the only complete set of armor i know is from the athis fp and its a prewtty good looking set with a little diffrent look than the other robes we get.

Unfortunatly most of our robes suck horribly. We dont have anywhere near the gear that sith get. But there is some very nice looking robes you can get from taral v and maelstrom both heavy and medium armor robes. Other than those the lvl 40 pvp robe is descent altho its still the crappy brown,

And the only complete set of armor i know is from the athis fp and its a prewtty good looking set with a little diffrent look than the other robes we get.

Thanks, I'm going to have to look into that.