Favorite Inquisitor companion to use and why?

JacinLazhar

I truly feel that Sith Inquisitors have the worst companions in the game. I really wanted a cold and calculated member on my crew and I couldn't get one. I currently use HK-51 and hope to continue using him.

Of the standard companions Andronikos is my favorite but he just doesn't seem to "fit" the crew. I like Andronikos the character but I feel he doesn't fit the "team."

Im an assasin and i use Khem. Is that wrong?

Haha no, that's not "wrong."

However you want to play is the right way to play!

That said, if you want to be the MOST effective, generally people use Talos.

But eh, I like Xalek, so I use him! :D

I used Khem on my Sorc all the way up to when I got Xalek. Between them I don't know who is "better" really. They seem about the same. I think Xalek has a few more abilities maybe, but it doesn't seem to really 'help' him - they seem more to make up for the fact he's in light armor rather than heavy.

I've not used any of the others, Khem and I managed to stay underleveled by 3-4 levels all the way up - excepting class quests where we dropped to 2-3. Doing the same with Xalek and currently 48 on Ilum tearing through things with Class Quests done - so.... meh.

Edited by Akiviri

Except when soloing H2/H4, I take Ashara with me (LS lightning sorc). Her reactions fit well with my choices.

Khem has his moments but I don't like his DS behavior.

As someone mentioned above Andronikos seems to be a bit out of place.

Also the reason why he joins isn't well explained...

Edited by Lhuv

Purely for headcanon/IC reasons, but I carried Andronikus with me from Alderaan on. (Caveat: I ran from levels 1-50 with a Sith Jugg + Quinn, so my experience may be biased). That said, running in two different groups with that make-up, we kicked butt, regularly beating stuff 4-5 levels above us and two-manning HEROIC-2's underleveled.

I'm currently lvl 37, playing darkness assassin spec using Khem. But I'm tired of tanking, i'm more of a dps person and I like the madness spec so I'm going to swith to that. The other companions dont seem to do as well against tougher elites and such, khem can take a pounding. Having said that it's time for a style change so I'm thinking of going madness spec with Ashara and see how that works. Has tried that combo? Should be good dos, but not sure how tough we will be against a champion with a lot of HP.