Returning LFG all round guild

Karrun

Hi, I'm returning after a long absence to rejoin the game. I have a 50 assassin tank and am working on a BH tank as well. I'm an active pve'er but would also like to do rated pvp and other activities. I'm looking for an active guild that always has random people doing random things, possibly one who does a few raids every week.

Hi Karrun,

I am Iggie GM of Tempest. Good to have you back in the game. I've read your post and it sounds like Tempest could be a guild for you. We raid quite a bit in a course of each week, have non-raiding events in and out of the game, and have a great all around community. Check us out at tempestguild.org. Hope to you see you app sir!

Hi Karrun, I am Kryis GM of ISOLATION. You sound you like you would be a perfect fit for our guild. We are looking for skilled and dedicated players to join ISOLATION. We strive for excellence, while enjoying what we all love most; gaming as a team. We are firm believers that a good guild excels in one aspect of a game, but a great guild is triumphant in every facet. If you want to join a guild of our caliber apply at http://isolation.swtorhost.com

• 2 weeks later...
Sith Order Supremacy is recruiting new players and it sounds like you are just the addition we are looking for! We are a smaller PVE oriented guild progressing through Ops weekly. We are hoping to get more people so that we can make raid nights more frequent. We have a website, http://syndicateofscallywags.enjin.com where you can register. We also have a mumble chat server so we can all talk while in-game. We have a BLAST no matter what we are doing and we love to also play other games together as well. I like to think of us as a good group of friends just having fun gaming together! Hit our website up and register if we sound like a group you would be interested in joining. Or you can hit me up in-game, my main toon's name is Booner. Hope to hear from you soon!