Shoulder Slam, Broken or Working as Intended

DaltarSpitfire

i use a Arse Merc....and in some cases shoulder slam is actaully my most damaging ability...however i cannot get it to work in pvp. i can use any stun i have on any None Boss and none Elite Mob and shoulder slam procs.(not really a proc i know...but you get the point) but in pvp i can stun you all day and it doesn't "proc", now i also have an assassin, and his mirror ability is Tulmit? i think the spin kick thing when i pvp with him i can stun someone and use it. is that how its supposed to work? Bounty Hunters get screwed and everyone else can joyride? (btw i have both a 50 Merc and PT...and neither can use Shoulder slam in pvp) is it supposed to work this way? i would love some input...or insight into the minds of the Creators of this class.

I never use or train these abilities, idk why, but I have found they are unnecessary. They awkwardly added them to every class at once back in beta, if they worked on elites I'd probably use them but for Strongs and below I find them to be totally unnecessary... anyway yeah it's meant for PvE, though honestly even there its use is very limited.

Those abilities only work on stunned Strong or Weak mobs.

They do not work on elites, champions and players.

your the closet to quoting the Tooltip for the ability....

its says and i quote

"" Slams into the Target with a Rocket-Propelled shoulder charge, dealing 3502 - 3535 Kinetic damage to weak or standard targets and 2517 - 2549 knetic damage to Strong targets, only works on incapacitated targets""

(no where in the tool tip does it say non-boss, non-champion, non-player, Now having said that i kinda got that impression when i tried to use it.. however as i said in the OP. my Assassin can use his Mirror Ability in pvp.

that was how my question was posed. why can assassins use theirs...and Bounty Hunters cannot. cause i mean thats a rocket punch.. it normally crits for 5-6k dmg. for me.

its says and i quote

"" Slams into the Target with a Rocket-Propelled shoulder charge, dealing 3502 - 3535 Kinetic damage to weak or standard targets and 2517 - 2549 knetic damage to Strong targets, only works on incapacitated targets""

(no where in the tool tip does it say non-boss, non-champion, non-player, Now having said that i kinda got that impression when i tried to use it.. however as i said in the OP. my Assassin can use his Mirror Ability in pvp.

that was how my question was posed. why can assassins use theirs...and Bounty Hunters cannot. cause i mean thats a rocket punch.. it normally crits for 5-6k dmg. for me.

You can use Tumult in a warzone?

its says and i quote

Assassins cannot use Tumult in warzones. I have no idea where you got the crazy idea that you can.