[BUG] Bonetrasher 8 man HM, massive swipe damage

This question has been asked before. Its not a bug. When you get nailed into the ground, you receive a short debuff from it. If luck isnt on your side and he does a cleave and you still have this debuff then you get a passive punch to the face. (33k)

The only thing i still see that seems to be not working well is the area of his cleave. You can still get killed by it even though your behind him.

Targets affected by the groundsmash debuff (wounded) take extra damage from swipe and will most likely one-shotted. This is intended as far as I know. Bonetrasher will immediately switch targets after using the groundsmash or the knockback swipe. Optimally your group will have spread out behind Bonetrasher so the target that just got smashed into the ground will not be targetted by swipe.

This question has been asked before. Its not a bug. When you get nailed into the ground, you receive a short debuff from it. If luck isnt on your side and he does a cleave and you still have this debuff then you get a passive punch to the face. (33k)

The only thing i still see that seems to be not working well is the area of his cleave. You can still get killed by it even though your behind him.

That's when he switches targets and he's already chosen his Cleave target as the previous person he was on, quite annoying. Also, I noticed whenever someone in my op group took someone else cleave they were generally being one shot or close to it, but the person it was meant for wasn't.