The invite check-in thread

DThrawn

So, I had this idea to kind of sate my impatience by giving me a good idea of when I might expect to get in. I figured I would start a thread where people would post when they got their early access invite, and when they redeemed their pre-order code. This would give those of us waiting some idea of whether or not we are on deck for the next invites or still a long way off. Edited by DThrawn

On facebook, the latest date I could find from the second wave was Nov 11th, although they did say that they were letting in more people today than yesterday, hopefully more of us will make it in, if not oh well, preorder said up to five days so we really can't complain if we didn't read the whole thing.

I know :), it just seems that wherever a post like this pops up trolls always come in to vent their anger at something bioware never promised.

its a great idea, saves me breaking my send/receive button. Nov 15th here and still waiting :)

Edited by Laurapalooza

Please stop spamming the threads on this I am waiting for a invite and my friends have waited 2 days now for me to get a invite since I just got home from serving my country.

Just got back and you're already pulling that card? If only you or this military had honor, quit begging for pity because you're not getting mine.

I preordered 7/29 and still nothing but ppl r getting in when the preordered on 11/29 wut is wrong with u biowre y r u so mean. First u dont let me play in the open beta and I was signed up for the beta for a long time and now I don't get early access eventhough I preordered on 7/29

I am starting to wonder how the invite system works. Is it stated by dev team that it will be in the order of signing up for early acess dates? Or is that something people just assume?

I redeemed my code dec 10:th, nothing for me yet. So From my point of view it looks as it is working as intended.