Server Merger PLEASE

SithLordSix

Dear whosoever can help please merge Jung ma with pot5 or Ebon Hawk

I really don't want to wait till free to play gets here for the only solution to this dead server to be a paid transfer .

If you make us wait the Jung ma community will splinter and die.

Because all the quality players WILL transfer immediately and the rest will slowy dwindle away until the server collapses. All the players I know cherish all the time we have spent playing together and even cherish all the common enemies we know. If we wait till paid transfers this comraderie will be lost.

A great majority of the players who like the jungma communty will not know where to go.

Jung ma will lose a great deal of players who are reluctant to transfer, AT FIRST.

Large guilds will go to different pvp servers or even RP servers.

If you wait, you will not only have a collapsed server but a large portion of the relocated people will be disheartened and have less desire to play.

Last night in one of the larger guilds we talked about which server we should go to. In my mind pot5 is he best solution due to the initial fact that Jung ma was an east coast server and it should be merged with the other east coast server .

Pvp on an east coast server will have an earlier prime time for pvp. Which is great for the vast majority of us that don't want to be running matches at 2-4 am in the morning.

But the fact guilds will have to vote which server to goto further proves that the Jung ma community will be destroyed.

I want to keep all the good allies an enemies I have made to be kept together ,locked in battle and brotherhood.

I just want for us to be placed in a larger community together where we can contribute and thrive.

This I know is a pipe dream, because you will wait till you can get five bucks fom us, most of us will be split up or quit, and most will lose interest in the game.

Perhaps we can rally an try to get the word out and all transfer to the same server.

Dreading the inevitable collapse of Jung ma

SithLordSix

Edited by SithLordSix
Spelling

They allowed people from Ajunta Pall to re-transfer from Jung Ma, they should allow people from Jung Ma to tranfer to both Ebon Hawk and Prophecy of the Five. That way you cover both RP and PVP aspects of this server.

RIght now Jung Ma is as empty as Ven Zallow was before free transfers. I can remember the names of the people who are usually online, if Jung ma had a bigger community that wouldn't happen.

Please Bioware allow us to transfer.

They allowed people from Ajunta Pall to re-transfer from Jung Ma, they should allow people from Jung Ma to tranfer to both Ebon Hawk and Prophecy of the Five. That way you cover both RP and PVP aspects of this server.

RIght now Jung Ma is as empty as Ven Zallow was before free transfers. I can remember the names of the people who are usually online, if Jung ma had a bigger community that wouldn't happen.

Please Bioware allow us to transfer.

Pretty much what I've been saying for weeks. But they're ignoring us.

They're going to wait and see if F2P fixes the problem, they don't care we have no one to play with in the mean time.

Merge Jung Ma into another server that is already overcrowded? I hope not, especially when you consider that the low population is about the only complant agaisnt this server, where as I here all sorts of horror stories from people on other severs such about extreme lag, not being able to to complete a mission cuase there are 20 other people doing it too and killing the nessary mobs so one has to wait.

Also RP-PvP is the only pvp server where getting ganked by 50s is a uncommon compliant, and I see far less rude, annoying, incompetent players on Jung-Ma

Instead of Merging Jung-Ma into other servers and ruining our community and increasing overcrowding, They should open voluntairy transfers from all US servers into Jung-Ma. I know several people on other large servers who would jump at the chance to move to a less crowded server.

Merge Jung Ma into another server that is already overcrowded? I hope not, especially when you consider that the low population is about the only complant agaisnt this server, where as I here all sorts of horror stories from people on other severs such about extreme lag, not being able to to complete a mission cuase there are 20 other people doing it too and killing the nessary mobs so one has to wait.

Also RP-PvP is the only pvp server where getting ganked by 50s is a uncommon compliant, and I see far less rude, annoying, incompetent players on Jung-Ma

Instead of Merging Jung-Ma into other servers and ruining our community and increasing overcrowding, They should open voluntairy transfers from all US servers into Jung-Ma. I know several people on other large servers who would jump at the chance to move to a less crowded server.

Agreed, people who want to stay should be able to stay, people who want to leave should be able to leave. Some people are perfectly happy with the community, and it IS a wodnerful community with a FEW exceptions, and they dont mind the low population. Some of us, such as myself, love the community, but cant stand the population and should be allowed to leave. Especially when some of us play well into the wee hours ( I am currently on Nar Shadaa....Im the ONLY one on Nar Shadaa....15 people on fleet)

I wanted to post what I thought would be the most logical solution to save our last RP/PVP server. This is exactly what I think as most logical as for business and spirits and everything really.

For this same logic I wonder why they allowed so many on the RP/PVP servers to leave but I never heard word of ever allowing people who decided on this one to transfer their character or even any of the same transfer opportunities in our(RP/PVP) benefit for a change. So logically why would they allow people to leave and not allow anyone to enter as they did with other servers unless it was intentional?

We don't know why because we are being kept in the dark and loosing faith while money is being taken from our wallets so we can log in to stand on a fleet for waiting for daily pops wasting our only gaming time waiting on daily and weekly pops that rarely occur but are essentially manditory for character progression.

Edited by Danzyr

I'm not sure why someone might be complaining about servers that are "too busy" but people complain about anything these days. When they offer paid transfers I'm sure they will allow people from PVP servers to move to JM. I suspect that more will be moving off than be moving on. EA should -not- force those that are currently stuck on JM to stay there just because the server has a low pop: it wouldn't be fair and is not the fault of the current subscribers (unless we chased off the former subscribers).

F2P looks like it is right around the corner - it will be interesting to see how many more players that brings in. Judging by the success of some f2p transitions it could solve everything but my money's on POT5 at the moment.

We should have regular weekly or biweekly in-game cross faction protests in the dune sea, demanding that Bioware at least addresses our concerns. That would be fun. Something similar happened in SWG about the in-game economy. Imperials and rebels working and talking together and NOT killing each other.

Of course at the end of the allotted time we could let it degenerate into a slug fest. :jawa_tongue:

Edited by JamesDisaster

We should have regular weekly or biweekly in-game cross faction protests in the dune sea, demanding that Bioware at least addresses our concerns. That would be fun. Something similar happened in SWG about the in-game economy. Imperials and rebels working and talking together and NOT killing each other.

Of course at the end of the allotted time we could let it degenerate into a slug fest. :jawa_tongue:

and bioware would never know XD

We could gather all the people on the server in one location and probably not tax the server.

heck at one point this morning there were less than 100 people on. The entire server, imperial side. I did a /who when i meant to do a who for fleet, noticed there was only 93 people XD

not on fleet ....online.

Do not merge the Jung ma with another server keep the title jung ma but merge the other RP and Pvp Servers into the JUNG MA. We have been here since the beginning unlike al lthese new servers and are the only RP-PvP server left and were the first one so BIOWARE please merge at least two other servers into the Jung ma server at this point any additonal players would help we took a huge hit from the server transfers and mergers......

Thankyou for your time,

I have restrained from posting about this subject as most threads just turned into flame wars.

I would like to see Jung Ma survive and I am hoping that EAWARE will open up our server to folks to move here. After seeing the F2P changes I actually reactivated my sub. Maybe I am just an idiot but I think they might be actually turning things around for the better.

• 3 weeks later...
I have the BEST SOLUTION OF ALL!! don't merge the server. Make it transferable and make it the only cross world server!! then give us permanent free transfers in and allow all people from all zones to join. Asia/Eruope/NA and whatever else there is. 8D

If they are going to do transfers I hope its one big merge. i'd hate to see the community break up as that is one of the only reasons I play. If not one big merge I'd rather Jung stay as is.

However I assume they are going to do single paid transfers for the money so I think Jung Ma will just wither and die.

and bioware would never know XD

heck at one point this morning there were less than 100 people on. The entire server, imperial side. I did a /who when i meant to do a who for fleet, noticed there was only 93 people XD

not on fleet ....online.

Thats becuase first off no search will ever return more than 100 results and will often return less than that 88 being the number i get a lot, I tested this on my one character on PoT5 i di a search for "knight" during prime time and got all of 87 results for PoT5 during primetime, searches are a terrible way to judge server population.

Besides I dont see the appeal of PoT5 all the stuff I have seen or read about Pot5 recently is about horrid players ridiculus faction imbalance. And F2P really boosted our population, not just with noobs but old subcribers coming back, as stated in my earlier post BW should allow voluntary transfer INTO jung ma none going out, a trickle of incoming players is just what we need - no big changes or merges.