sOME DEV WANT TO EXPLAIN WHY I TAKE REFLECT DAMAGE FROM LACERATE

Kazz_Devlin

When fighting merc's and they pop responsive safeguards i usually respond with lacerate. Now it says and I quote "Activates an advanced response system that absorbs all in coming DIRECT SINGLE target damage for the next 6 seconds reflecting 50% of the damage back at the attacker. " So why devs why do we take reflect damage from an AOE?

Come on guys its bad enough the class breaks trinity, it even worse that the visual cues used to visually show when a merc pops responsive safe guards can be obscured by other visual effects like sorc bubble, operatives heal globe or mercs own energy shield but then you compound your failures with stuff like this! do you even play this game? If your gonna put stuff in the game then make sure it fricken works!

Surging charge is what is being reflected, its the same with using melee attacks on a juggs reflect since surging charge is force dmg

The surging charge is internal dmg, lets just forget the fact that it's being generated by using an AOE attack for a second, it makes no logical sense that you can reflect internal dmg, because internal damage refers to any damaging effect that inflicts corrosion, bleeding or any damage done to the target's body or internal organs

Better yet just remove the ability altogether it's a bs ability for a dps spec to have unless all dps spec have it. There's no cost associated with the class uber mobility, heals plus uber dcd's it's why mercs are so dam op.

Edited by Kazz_Devlin

• 2 weeks later...