Make Mirror classes actual mirrors

Kellindell

I know this is kind of unrelated but Im also just pissed that among all the favors the Empire gets from the devs, they also get to have purple lightsabers from PvP, and Republic gets cyan.... As if devs couldn't tell EVERYONE was excited to get them. But still they decided to give that (granted not gameplay, but aesthetic) advantage to the Empire side. Republic players have to figure out how to get schematics from worldbosses (if thats even possible), while Imps can just to go warzones with their OP classes, join up with their overpopulated side (probably something like 5 inquisitors to a team) and PL their way through PvP in a way that Republic currently cannot to get a reward that the Republic currently cannot.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone else a little mad this wasnt mentioned once in the PvP update that is incoming?

Yes. I've been complaining about these issues since the first week, but ended up with a bunch of Imps going "wäääh! You wanna take away our cheaty advantage that makes us win 39/40 matches!"

Yeah, I've played about 40 matches and the Empire wins every time.

While were listing mirror abilities that need to be fixed I'd like to see the 31 point Corruption Sorc ability "Revivification" get the upfront heal that the sage's "salvation" has. Currently revivification only gets the hot effect and not the 1k-1.5k initial aoe heal.

While were listing mirror abilities that need to be fixed I'd like to see the 31 point Corruption Sorc ability "Revivification" get the upfront heal that the sage's "salvation" has. Currently revivification only gets the hot effect and not the 1k-1.5k initial aoe heal.

Oh dear now we know what BW will reference when saying everyone has to deal with it. :p

This truly is unexceptable, needs to be fixed.

It is only more interesting if you are on the side who's "diversity" gives them a serious advantage across the board. And consistently the imperial classes have this.

It seems republic has the OP whine. Learn to play your class and how to defend someone who may have a different spec, or god forbid a different ability. This is the most balanced at release I have seen anything, I hope a few loudmouth bads don't ruin it. :rolleyes:

It seems republic has the OP whine. Learn to play your class and how to defend someone who may have a different spec, or god forbid a different ability. This is the most balanced at release I have seen anything, I hope a few loudmouth bads don't ruin it. :rolleyes:

trolling?

Dude, have you even played Republic?

The 30 Second Cooldown difference on the Flash Grenade is seriously mindblowing. Thats somethings that should have been fixed before release or with one of the first patches.

I also play both Trooper and BH and the Difference between Mortar Volley and Death from Above is very noticeable.

I know how to play my class. Knowing how to play my class is not in any way relevant. You could have the exact same person who is the best PVPer on earth using both classes and one has a significant advantage over the other. Longer cooldowns, cast times, limitations on how to use relevant skills are all serious issues.

Rather then trying to make fun of people or use a derogatory term like "whining" when someone is bringing up legitimate mathematical differences between two classes could you contribute something useful to the conversation?

No matter how small the differences they are all big problems.

And you guys talking about the game being boring if the classes were true mirrors clearly have no clue what you are talking about. It is the very concept of these classes

Bump.. the differences are unreal. Bioware should be ashamed of themselves to have such blatent mistakes. I mean 60 sec vs 90 sec flashbang. ***!!

They need to address this because it is abysmal that their pvp team wasn't savvy to these gamechanging facts.

oh god, what happened to MMO's that this ideal flourished, have none of you ever played anything but wow ?. Class diversity is the only way you get any fun in an MMO. Otherwise you only need 1 class 1 weapon 1 armor, an 1 mob,a n theres your MMO in a round room...

oo FUN!!!...

remove ALL mirrors an create more diversity, in original classes ignoring this idiocy about "it's not fair he can do what I cant. I wont play till you fix it....." lol

how on earth can you imagine in your wildest nightmare that having every class exactly same, an do exactly same thing is fun??..... because to me it's like having a lobotomy...

I truly dont get it.

Your logic is as flawed and little as your brain cells.

The problem is not that we don't want diversity. the problem is we want balance.

when I am a gunslinger fighting a sniper, and the sniper wins because he can get off moves faster, shorter, and more efficient then i can that's not diverse. that is me getting punished cause I went with the republic.

Ending up everyone rerolling empire.

On my server for example empire wins 75% of all WZ. Another funny thing i made a BH for fun checked how many ppl who were in the zone... guess what 89 then i went back to republic fleet and we had 111 ppl there. And 4 guys in our trooper starting zone.

BALANCE!!!

Have fun playing your 1 faction game.

Pretty much this. PvP will soon be dead on low pop servers.

The empire gets the cool weapons, (Ahem knives and snipers any ones)

The upper hand

and the population on there side.

The republic just sucks.

@op

no!

WoW you must suck in PvP if you want a faction advantage to win, I want balance not the edge, I want to win because I out played someone not because my class or faction helped me have the advantage.

I also want to bring up story issues.

All sith story's have an amazing feel and depth to them.

Inquist, slave beating stacked odds to be the best

Warrior, a prodigy picked to be the best, you are given all the advantages and told to win, you will be your masters trump card (SPOILER) until you have to kill him (SPOILER)

Bounty hunter, A lust for revenge and a shot a fame are all you need to start you adventure.

Imperil, You are the British James bound of space.

THE

BRITHISH

JAMES

F***ING

BOND

OF

SPACE

and the republic gets

Counselor, lol go do jedi stuff, no emotion, force, blah blah blah

warrior, Hey go grab so holo disk's K?

Smuggler. A bad-*** self titled space captain gets space robbed. get them blasters and silver tounge ready cause its time for adventure

Trooper "OH MY GOD! JC A BOMB" "What a bomb!?"

Edited by ghostshootx