View Single Post

Lhancelot
08.26.2019 , 05:33 PM | #274
Quote: Originally Posted by Rion_Starkiller View Post
You are welcome to do a "Threads started by...." search to see what kind of threads I have started.
Nice I remember the one thread about ridiculous names we've seen in the game that was a fun thread. Searched all your threads since you brought it up, and I didn't see one about ranked!

Why not create a thread supporting solo ranked to try to inspire new players and/or disenchanted older players seeing you are familiar with it and see that it has improved?

Otherwise, people like me will assume nothing has changed since we last played and chalk it up as a dismal awful experience laden with traders, dodgers, quitters, kickers, and who knows what other forms of manipulation players have come up with to ensure they can boost their ELO unfairly.

I guess things are just different nowadays, used to be when we enjoyed something in PVP especially we would hit the forums and try to get others to participate. That's when I developed a reputation as a troll (totally unfair btw) just because I would do light weight **** talk on the forums to inspire other players to queue up for PVP.

Too bad there is none of that anymore. No one even tries to get others to join guilds for PVP or anything group oriented regarding PVP on the forums. That goes for regs, all tiers of PVP, and ranked.

I am sure this has nothing to do with the quality of PVP now or the much lower activity levels of PVP now, either, right?
TRUE
Quote: Originally Posted by DarthSpuds View Post
RNG is counterproductive because it massively increases player dissatisfaction.
FALSE
Quote: Originally Posted by olagatonjedi View Post
As I detailed in another thread, RNG give the players more control over their gearing.