Force shroud - Borked?

Aragost

For a few weeks now quite a few people have mentioned shroud isn't working 80%of the time, sure the dmg reduction works, but its still possible for us to be CCed/rooted/pulled/snared/etc, rep side ability is working perfectly fine, just seems to be the imps side its buggered on, any word on this from devs?

Huttball today:

I have the ball, I have ONE fire pit to pass, Shroud,deflection,CC breaker and force speed are all ready. Fire is down, I move toward the endzone and activate Shroud and deflection, some1 stun me, I'm like WUT DA FAK!!! but hey CC breaker is ready so...1 sec after it,an other stun, Shroud was STILL up. Result: I die and my team doesnt score.

2nd time, I have the ball and I have two fire pit to pass Shroud,deflection,CC breaker and force speed are all ready. But this time a save Shroud for the second fire pit, I pass the two pits, I'm close to the endzone, I pop Shroud to avoid any pull/stun, 1 sec after shroud is activated some1 pull me into the fire and stun me.

We lost 1-2 in this game, I hate to loose ranked games that way.

Fix it please

Edited by Philelectric

Huttball today:

I have the ball, I have ONE fire pit to pass, Shroud,deflection,CC breaker and force speed are all ready. Fire is down, I move toward the endzone and activate Shroud and deflection, some1 stun me, I'm like WUT DA FAK!!! but hey CC breaker is ready so...1 sec after it,an other stun, Shroud was STILL up. Result: I die and my team doesnt score.

2nd time, I have the ball and I have two fire pit to pass Shroud,deflection,CC breaker and force speed are all ready. But this time a save Shroud for the second fire pit, I pass the two pits, I'm close to the endzone, I pop Shroud to avoid any pull/stun, 1 sec after shroud is activated some1 pull me into the fire and stun me.

Fix it please

stop running through fire pits in ranked warzone.

but actually, force shroud is pretty broken.

but still, stop doing that.

Well ever since 1.4 came out I have been stunned, pulled and knocked back. Getting knocked back seems to happen all the time, at least a few times a night. I have been pulled once and stunned twice I think. Annoying to say the least.

Huttball today:

Fix it please

not all stuns are force/tech. Low slash and spike for assassins is not force/tech stun, leg shot for agents is not teh/force.