Dread Palace (NiM) 8-Man World Progression Tracking

• Replies 727
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gratz Zorz, well done, DP NiM race officially over in less than 3 hours, good job Bioware, while unfortunately on The Red Eclipse, most raid teams can barely get a team actually "into" the instance without problems....

Gratz again though, off to Wildstar it is then, at least the devs actually fix things quickly and respond to problems...

Gratz Zorz, well done, DP NiM race officially over in less than 3 hours, good job Bioware, while unfortunately on The Red Eclipse, most raid teams can barely get a team actually "into" the instance without problems....

Gratz again though, off to Wildstar it is then, at least the devs actually fix things quickly and respond to problems...

We had those issues after Bestia and wasted like hour or so.

I think Zorz had it down on the pts or atleast someone said so on a stream (I obviously can't verify it).

Correct we spent roughly 16-20 hours on pts. I saw 3-5 guilds in there more than us. I do weekly write-ups in hopes the devs would buff the fights 4/5 was like DF. Council vs brontes about same IMO just different skill set

Edited by JDotter

BW needed to find a way to kill off the PvE community the way they killed off the PvP community. Success...

This game has a tiny PvE community, which is a shame. But it has been said for over 2 years now - SWTOR didn't really attract hard core MMO fans, it attracted Star Wars fans. That's why the community is so small, that's why the competition at the top is tiny, and that's why stuff has been and will continue to be cleared so quickly. Let's not even get started on PTS vs. how other games test content.

I've been playing Wildstar since private beta and have literally played that game since February. It's a hard core game, a huge grind, and feels extremely rewarding. The problem is - we'll never get that with SWTOR in my opinion. The development team is tiny and this summer in particular is going to be extremely rough with no new *real* content until probably around October.

Sad day, and I'm sorry for all the guilds that aren't even able to complete the content due to server issues. Hopefully Reckoning rethinks their wanting to "back out" and is able to jump in tomorrow.

Good luck.

Sad day, and I'm sorry for all the guilds that aren't even able to complete the content due to server issues. Hopefully Reckoning rethinks their wanting to "back out" and is able to jump in tomorrow.

Good luck.

By the time Zorz cleared the instance we were still trying to get 8 people inside the instance. No point to bother with this pathetic excuse of a game in my opinion and that's just my opinion. Ain't seeling it out I'm just saying how I feel about it. No dev response no nothing. In fact once we got all 8 players inside some of us got kicked back to the char selection screen.

I don't understand wondering how operation is cleared in first x hours, if you did the same on PTS servers. Since there isn't any major change from pts, that should be expected.

I would just remove pts overall and let people discover tactics on live servers, this way you will always have couple of guilds who will clear it really fast. Don't go pts, go blind into operation and then it will be challenge :D

I don't understand wondering how operation is cleared in first x hours, if you did the same on PTS servers. Since there isn't any major change from pts, that should be expected.

I would just remove pts overall and let people discover tactics on live servers, this way you will always have couple of guilds who will clear it really fast. Don't go pts, go blind into operation and then it will be challenge :D

I mentioned that on a podcast I was on.

PTS is bad without proper testing (via devs) it would release in a disaster. Only other option is bioware to ask a top guild to do the play testing privately or even individuals from multiple groups to sign a nda and test it. First would eliminate said progression for said guild second is a idea I like.

I'm also sad @ some guilds/people commenting we spent years on pts especially when those said guilds were in there at the same time.

Honestly think DP/DF would had been a 5+ day affair if there was no pts

Edited by JDotter