Bugged / Missing Codex for Republic Players

WolfpackAW

• Replies 322
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For alderaan, Consular, I'm missing my Persons of NOte and I've completed everything on Alderaan. Does anyone have a clue as to who this is? Is it Bouris Ulgo? If so why isn;t it showing?

Yep, comments on swtor-spy.com seem to indicate the Bouris Ulgo entry is bugged. I hadn't noticed because Alderaan is one of the planets I skipped entirely except for class quests during leveling.

Also, small update, the Belsavis entries 'Belsavis Prison Personnel' and 'Belsavis Vaults' were found over on swtor-spy.com, so they can be removed from the list. The 'Master of the Burning Way' title on Belsavis is not obtainable though, and should be added to the list. (Yep, only one entry bugged on Belsavis, downright amazing! :rolleyes:)

Also, WolfpackAW, regarding the 'unless partied with a viable class' next to some Ord Mantell entries. Do you personally experienced this? Sounds like a rumor or a theory, although it would be nice if it worked.

Edited by Maranea

I think some of the original posting's codex entries aren't bugged. Specifically, the two listed for Belsavis are both lore entries, and I know I have all the Belsavis lore entries on my Trooper. The coordinates are all on swtorspy.

The Belsavis Title Entry is bugged... supposed to get a title for defeating the World Razer. Defeated him and no title.

I updated my original post, removing the Belsavis Lore entries, and adding the Belsavis Title that is bugged. In regards to Maranea's question on the Ord Mantell entries, that information was posted by Obzenia (sp?) a few posts back, so I included it. I have not had time to check it out yet.

Also, WolfpackAW, regarding the 'unless partied with a viable class' next to some Ord Mantell entries. Do you personally experienced this? Sounds like a rumor or a theory, although it would be nice if it worked.

I know that this works sometimes. The entries for knight/consular don't on tython. Non knights can get one on Tatooine though. I will try these myself to check.

Regarding the Balmorra Lore entries:

SWTOR Spy actually lists seven entries for lore on Balmorra. Six are listed as specifically Republic, but one near the top has no faction designation: "The Invasion of Balmorra."

Unfortunately, I have this entry as well, and my Planet entry for Balmorra still shows 6/7.

i have 3 entries that are not placed under anything.

i can click on a catagory just above Datacrons.

It has no name and i have 3/0 entries.

the onces in there are

Ilum Landing Zone

Invalid Entry

Outlaw's den

All have the full text, except the Invaled, it just says Invaled Entry in every box.

Jedi consular

also im looking at my entries atm, and my Unibeast is bug. no picture and not registered with tython

Edited by Sir_Markus

I'm sure others have attempted to submit a bug or other report. I got what seems to be a "boiler plater" or copy-paste response of (cynically paraphrasing here) "sorry, we wouldn't want to spoil the fun so we can't tell you how to find datacrons or other hidden items". I immediately submitted a new bug report stating that i wasn't asking for hints but rather trying to point out there there is *something wrong*.

I really wish BW would either admit that the CSR's don't really read the help requests/bug reports, or start ordering the CSR's to read the damned bug reports! Seriously. I know I'm not the only one who has gotten cryptic, non-sensical responses that seem to indicate the person on the other end didn't actually read the bug report.

But I digress. Has anyone seen or heard of any type of response from BW on the broken codex?!