What would be the ultimate, Dark Side strike team?

Aaryan-Blitz

Jango? No. Boba? No. Cad? No.

Sidious is not a "strike team" type of character. Neither is Vader. Pre-Suit was even worse because he was just a hyped up emo. HK-47 is good at assassinations, but is not exactly the quiet type. Sion is just a killing machine who can't die as long as he's on a dark-side aligned world or a place of heavy dark side energy, and even then he can die if he no longer possesses the will to keep himself alive.

You want a Five person strike team who can do the job? Well, lemme think a moment.

Darth Revan: Intelligent, cunning, tactical brilliance and powerful.

Darth Zannah: Charming, cunning and a powerful Sorceress. Has managed to get into the Jedi Temple without being discovered.

Darth Cognus (aka The Huntress): Excellent Foresight. Natural Force Disrupting talent. Highly Skilled.

Asajj Ventress: Quick. Skilled. Proven effective at infiltration.

Belia Darzu: Intelligent. Sith Alchemist and Shi'ido, which means she can take virtually any form or appearance, making her superb at infiltrating and tricking the enemy.

I gonna be extremely bias here be warned :D

Darth revan as leader. Not to much to say his gifted by the force on his charisma and tactical briliance.

Bastilla shan ( dark side version) i mean... batle meditation... will win alot of battles.

Then you could have Malgus ( a tank) :rolleyes:

And also the awseomoness that is Ulic quel droma ( dark side version)

and lastly and not least ill go with canderous, or HK 47, having a non force user in a team it is always helpfull and sometimes can save the day. :D

Edited by Spartanik

I gonna be extremely bias here be warned :D

Darth revan as leader. Not to much to say his gifted by the force on his charisma and tactical briliance.

Bastilla shan ( dark side version) i mean... batle meditation... will win alot of battles.

Then you could have Malgus ( a tank) :rolleyes:

And also the awseomoness that is Ulic quel droma ( dark side version)

and lastly and not least ill go with canderous, or HK 47, having a non force user in a team it is always helpfull and sometimes can save the day. :D

I have to agree with the Bastilla idea. I replace Cad Bane

Jango? No. Boba? No. Cad? No.

Sidious is not a "strike team" type of character. Neither is Vader. Pre-Suit was even worse because he was just a hyped up emo. HK-47 is good at assassinations, but is not exactly the quiet type. Sion is just a killing machine who can't die as long as he's on a dark-side aligned world or a place of heavy dark side energy, and even then he can die if he no longer possesses the will to keep himself alive.

You want a Five person strike team who can do the job? Well, lemme think a moment.

Darth Revan: Intelligent, cunning, tactical brilliance and powerful.

Darth Zannah: Charming, cunning and a powerful Sorceress. Has managed to get into the Jedi Temple without being discovered.

Darth Cognus (aka The Huntress): Excellent Foresight. Natural Force Disrupting talent. Highly Skilled.

Asajj Ventress: Quick. Skilled. Proven effective at infiltration.

Belia Darzu: Intelligent. Sith Alchemist and Shi'ido, which means she can take virtually any form or appearance, making her superb at infiltrating and tricking the enemy.

Fair point, but you have left yourself exposed if there are Ysasmari in place. also, five sith would NEVER get along. Two could, with a third being an apprentice, but i think more than that would get a little out of hand.

Grand Admiral Thrawn in command (obviously.)

Starkiller

Darth Maul

IG-88

General Greivous

I chose specifically those who make good "underlings," since Thrawn's plans needs great precision to be carried out, and those who work with him need to obey his orders to the letter. Starkiller may be problematic in that case, but if anyone could control him, it would be Thrawn, and the raw power he brings to the team would be valuable. Grievous is a powerhouse in his own right, and his natural cowardice could play an integral role in Thrawn's plans. IG-88 brings some much-needed non-Force fire support and technical savvy, while Darth Maul is the consumate Sith weapon.

Fair point, but you have left yourself exposed if there are Ysasmari in place. also, five sith would NEVER get along. Two could, with a third being an apprentice, but i think more than that would get a little out of hand.

Depends on circumstances. Zannah would train Cognus. And season 4 of TCW Asajj mellowed out a bit. Belia Darzu did work with other Sith, but they were all afraid of her and had her assassinated. Revan is a natural born leader. he could keep them all in line and functioning together. According to TOR he supposedly trained "A thousand dark apprentices". That's pretty nifty. Sith can get along if there's a mutual goal in mind they all need to see through to completion.

I picked them because this is supposed to be a Strike team, not "Most Powerful side-liners". Sidious manipulates from the background. he doesn't directly engage in conflict unless he's assured he'll win. Vader is slow and doesn't work with anyone other than Stormtroopers. As Anakin he may have had some sneaky moments, but as Vader he has no tactical ability for use in a Strike Team. Caedus to me was more of a joke than anything. he got to tick off Luke then get spanked for it.

I mostly chose people for different talents. Revan isn't just a power monger, he's a leader and tactician. Belia has things she can use to really cause havoc and leave opposing forces in disarray. Ventress can sabotage areas as needed or fight off enemy forces. Zannah is more of a defender, but her power as a Sorceress is handy as she mainly focuses on twisting peoples minds. Then there's Cognus who can find and discern the best route to take to their goal with the highest rate of success. These five working together would make an excellent team.

Controlling Officer: Thrawn

Field Commander: Kir Kanos

Infiltration Expert: Wrenga Jixton

Disposal of Enemy Personnel: Boba Fett, HK-47, and Canderous Ordo.

Those are my picks. Thrawn of course, since his tactical and strategic expertise would go a long way.

Kanos has proven time and again that he can adapt to an ever changing battlefield, so I picked him for team lead. He can make decisions on the fly and make sure Thrawn's plan is executed to perfection.

Jix, since he is trusted by Vader to get the job done, no matter what job it is.

Fett, HK, and Ordo because their battle prowess is never in question. They're able to deal out some massive damage to the enemy.

I didn't pick any Force Users for an obvious reason. They could be sensed by any Jedi on the premises, and maybe countered. I just picked the team that has experience dealing with Force users and knows how to counteract them.

Edited by Captain_Zone

Darth Sidious - A patient leader. Manipulative to both sides for his goals. Deceptive. Not to mention powerful with the Force and sly with the Lightsaber. How many Jedi Masters did he kill in the closing scenes of Ep.III? Though the Lightsaber to him is simply something to mock the Jedi with. He won't be the one going in, he is the overall leader. He'd ensure everything's in place before sending the rest.

Darth Vader - Send him for important missions, just like in the Original Trilogy and at the end of Ep.III (attacking the Jedi Temple, killing CIS leaders). He has shown the ability to lead feared military formations before and after turning to the Dark Side. He has shown the ability to take on and kill Jedi. He can do most anything you send him to. His presence strikes fear into everyone. Just like in the Empire, he would act as the "Executor" of the Emperor's wishes, and he has no qualms getting into combat.

Boba Fett - Mandalorians have long had affinity with members of the Dark Side / Sith. And Fett would round out the lightsaber capability of the team with his technology and slyness, as well as his underground connections. A "Dark Side Team" would seem awkward to not have a Mandalorian.

Grand Admiral Thrawn - You need someone to command whatever number of ships you are bringing. Darth Vader has that capability, but the Empire's best strategist and Naval tactician cannot be ignored. Whatever fleet(s) are used, Thrawn will be effective. Has shown the ability to make the most with fewer forces (Heir to the Empire trilogy), and does not like wasting troops. Of all the Imperial leaders remaining Post-Endor and after Palpatine's death, he came the closest in overhwelming the New Republic, bringing it to its knees in near defeat. His presence would further solidify the effectiveness of the troops, since he did have a well loved, highly respected reputation in the military.

And of course,

Darth Revan - Leader, tactician, and great in combat with a Lightsaber. Another all arounder.

Most especially for the force users, I put a premium on leadership. Being able to get their troops and agents to do things right is of course important, since they would not be alone. They're all great in fighting anyways. Vader and Revan can rip through stuff if required, and that's not even counting Fett.

Grand Admiral Thrawn, master tactician

Darth Vader, great battlefield leader

Tulak Hord, best darkside lightsaber wielder

Exar Kun, just took about 1000 jedi's to stop him

HK-47, all around homicidal droid, can also serve as a translator

Grand Admiral Thrawn, master tactician

Darth Vader, great battlefield leader

Tulak Hord, best darkside lightsaber wielder

Exar Kun, just took about 1000 jedi's to stop him

HK-47, all around homicidal droid, can also serve as a translator

Tulak is not the best DS Lightsaber duelist...

Am I the only one that would not take Revan because of how damn easily he's manipulated?

Yup. And what bothers me is when people call him, "the best Jedi ever."

If you really look at it, he's the worst Jedi to probably have ever lived. Cleaning up his own mess and having put on the Council by the Republic and the Jedi Were forced to deal with it.

The council despised him in the novel.