SWG: VALCYN Server

Phima

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah. Only seen 3 valcynites so far on Jung Ma.

There is actually alot there, I see Valcyn people all over warzones in just about every match.

Im actually surprised and impressed with all the heavyweight guilds on Jung Ma now, what an awesome server. If only the queue's werent so bad...lol. :D

Ekoth, Formerly or Ubiqtorate and Praetorian, checking in.

AKA

Ryyfro, formerly of Alpha Company, checking in.

Alpha Company is going Republic side this time around? Well I guess since the Republic eventually becomes the Empire in SWG timeline its ok :)

Saw my old buddy Phima check in here. Its been years, old friend. Where you going?

Edited by Ekoth

Been doing great, old buddy. Been trying to find myself a good server to jump on and then I saw this thread. I see you're joining UNK on Rubat Crystal. Kinda sucks that its a a standard PvE server or else I'd join. Seems a good portion of fellow valcynites are hitting the Jung Ma server. I don't know whether to go Republic or Empire. My other old guild, Alpha Company, is going Republic.

It really depends on the PvP que times and how the warzones play out. My last server I was doing 90% of Empire vs Empire Huttball. So I'm making both Shadow and Assassin to their lower levels and seeing which side has better match ups and times. I know most people are still leveling, but its at least a guesstimate.

Edited by Ekoth

Hey, Dew! Going ok. I've got characters on a bunch of servers: Ajunta Pall, Van Zallow, Jung Ma, and Juyo. Been wondering where the Valcynites are landing.

Seems they spread us out over several places. Im on Darth Bandon snd Empress Teta.

Tia passed away? D:

Yes around a year ago, car wreck..hit by a drunk driver.

I watch her rp with you once Mesh'la, she called you her little sister she'd never met..sorry this is how you had to find out.

I'm keeping her little mando legacy going though on ajunta pall...just started a BH named T'ia.

Yes around a year ago, car wreck..hit by a drunk driver.

I watch her rp with you once Mesh'la, she called you her little sister she'd never met..sorry this is how you had to find out.

I'm keeping her little mando legacy going though on ajunta pall...just started a BH named T'ia.

Dude, I'm sorry to hear that. I remember Tia, she was pretty cool. My condolences, Teg.

Edited by Ekoth

lookin for some familiar faces out there before i choose a server to stick with was even considering rolling imp to hang with UNK but then i saw it was an RP server ew i can only lower my standards so much but if i cant find those familiar names wouldnt mind some new familiar names i'm looking for mature(ish) players who preferbly use vent or something and like to group even when its not required

Tivius from valcyn. I'm with many valcynites on Canderous Ordo, and I play on Belgoth's Beacon once in awhile.

If you recognize the name please say hello, I can be reached on Canderous ordo as Tivius or Daverius. You can pm me too

Edited by TiviusChrome