Best 3 PVP guild on server

Osoygatitalove

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How is balance even remotely considered to be better than Hostile Takeover?!? No offense but no.

And who the heck is Utinni? You're kidding right? Top 3 pvp guild? Again no.

Sorry to say but at the moment, in ranked warzones it's either Hoth Ski or Hostile Takeover, no other guilds come close just yet.

didn't play ranked for ages, but I'd say:

HSP, Brutalize, Old Republic War / One Inc Grass

can only tell by regular warzones tho

all Guilds on this Server seems to have some activity problems lately and therefor the performance varies

Aftermath used to be good, are they still playing?

Its true, the strats here would get stomped by the current strats on the bastion, the bastion is on a higher level of pvp.

k I'll reroll there and change that.

apart from that I doubt the bastion has 'better pvp'. better warzones, maybe, but you know, there's probably even some pve servers where warzones are really good.

when you believe the notion on the forums, opvp is about nonexistant on the bastion. on pot5 it's usually a lot of fun, though, give or take the usual 'issues' where people disagree if it's 'good player style' or not ;)

Edited by amnie

Its true, the strats here would get stomped by the current strats on the bastion, the bastion is on a higher level of pvp.

Smaller pool of players = higher quality PvP, nothing new in your sentence. Helm of Graush before merger felt like most of the games were 8 vs 8 premades due to the small pool of PvPers that were left.

Last night I played 3 games it just felt to me like all of my team members were on drugs.

Edited by Easpeak

Does one incoming grass still do rateds? Ive seen some aftermath, but not as much as before. Hmm if the Bastion was so competitive why is UGLY rolling on toon here.

Because his guild is fail on the bastion lol. What Siphorus said is true Bastion> Pot 5 with rated teams.