Is Darth Hexid Account Wide?

Rexta

Hi

I would like to confirm once and for all, as I have read and heard conflicting things......

Or do i need to do the achievements on every server? (just in case at some point in future I decide to switch). I have currently completed 3 PVE missions on Satele Shan server (which was about as painful as having my wisdom teeth removed thanks to a crappy laptop)

Thankyou

--------------------------------------------

Edited by CommunityDroidEN

yes, it is account wide.

can verify by going into legacy menu and seeing the achievement on other characters.

My confusion is that the achievement is NOT complete if you login on a another server. Legacy wide AND Account wide are two very different things, add to that there are some posts stating account wide and others that make no mention of it at all

My confusion is that the achievement is NOT complete if you login on a another server. Legacy wide AND Account wide are two very different things, add to that there are some posts stating account wide and others that make no mention of it at all

It was said that it would be account-wide (and I cba to go dig up the quote, but I saw someone quote it here on the forums today, so it can't have dropped away that far), and all the reward companions so far have come with an item to summon them mailed to every character on your account, so I would assume that they will just continue to do what they've been doing in that regard.

Hi

I would like to confirm once and for all, as I have read and heard conflicting things......

Or do i need to do the achievements on every server? (just in case at some point in future I decide to switch). I have currently completed 3 PVE missions on Satele Shan server (which was about as painful as having my wisdom teeth removed thanks to a crappy laptop)

Thankyou

--------------------------------------------

My refer a friend code

[urlremoving referral link from post/QUOTE]

Hey all, the following is from the United Forces blog which you will need to read to understand the disclaimer on rewards(*):

http://www.swtor.com/info/news/news-article/20171002

When United Forces goes live, we will be offering new rewards for reconnecting with friends and guildmates in Star Wars: The Old Republic. Log in and play between November 8 – November 27, 2017 to get new rewards*:

• Simply log in to play to get the new Mini Mogul NM-1 Mini-Pet, inspired by one of our classic Operation bosses, Karagga the Unyielding.
  • Earn the merciless Darth Hexid Companion when you complete three PvE or three PvP missions through Group Finder by the November 27th deadline!
  • Plus, unlock the new ‘United Forces Group Recon’ achievement when you complete three PvE Group Finder activities and get the new ‘United Forces Warzone Recon’ achievement when you complete three PvP matches through Group Finder!
  • Finally, once United Forces goes live, get double rewards: Double XP, Double Command XP, and much more through November 14!
  • NOTE: All achievements are unlocked in-game as earned. The Mini Mogul Mini-Pet and Darth Hexid Companion are delivered via in-game mail on November 28, 2017.

So, the key to getting Darth Hexid is to acquire the “United Forces Group Recon” or United Forces Warzone Recon” Achievements, as that is how we will track the “complete 3 PvE or PvP activities” component of the requirement. Then, we will distribute Darth Hexid (and the mini-pet) during maintenance on the 28th and it'll be available for all of your characters across your entire account (not just legacy-wide) when the servers come back online. Keep in mind, it's likely going to be a 12-hour maintenance that day.

Keith---

*-read disclaimer in the blog

here ya go, from keith on the matter

Edited by Setokai

Hi

Thankyou

It is not account wide, it is legacy wide, this means that once you complete it on a server, all your characters on that server have the achievement completed.

If you go to another server, you have to complete it there as well to receive the companion.

That's not what the yellow text says. Is this Keith person wrong then? You'd think Bioware people would know. But then again...

correct, it's going to be mailed to us like most other promo items, once active all toons get it you don't have to activate it for each server when you turn codes in

• Dev Post

Short version, yes it is.

Slightly longer version: A character that you are playing on needs to earn one of the two United Forces Achievements. Those Achievements are tracked Legacy-wide. If you have one of those two Legacy Achievements within the qualifying window, then on 11/28 you will be granted Darth Hexid onto your account, which will be delivered via in-game mail.

-eric

Slightly longer version: A character that you are playing on needs to earn one of the two United Forces Achievements. Those Achievements are tracked Legacy-wide. If you have one of those two Legacy Achievements within the qualifying window, then on 11/28 you will be granted Darth Hexid onto your account, which will be delivered via in-game mail.

-eric

And Eric, there seems to be a bug on the Group Recon that is affecting people. I did a veteran flashpoints, daily reward was available, Umbara Flashpoint unlocked and done a few times but no credit.

In addition, those that haven't done the story for Umbarra shouldn't be having problems with the flashpoints either. They shouldn't have to do that even if they are level 70.

Edited by casirabit

And Eric, there seems to be a bug on the Group Recon that is affecting people. I did a veteran flashpoints, daily reward was available, Umbara Stronghold unlocked and done a few times but no credits.

In addition, those that haven't done the story for Umbarra shouldn't be having problems with the flashpoints either. They shouldn't have to do that even if they are level 70.

Why are you bringing up the Umbara Stronghold?

No where do i see that is even mentioned in the requirements.

Why are you bringing up the Umbara Stronghold?

No where do i see that is even mentioned in the requirements.

I mention the flashpoint and the reason I did that according to a lot of people doing the achievement if you are level 70 and haven't done the flashpoint on Umbarra you may not get credit for the achievement and that has happened to my friend.

Though not relevant to me since I have done it a few times but I am not not receiving credit for the flashpoints I have done even though I eligible for the daily on the flashpoints.

So this needs to be fixed before the end date.

Edited by casirabit

yes. a friend of mine had Umbara redded out for him and couldn't do random flashpoint achiev on that character. which is a hell of an oversight, since quite a few people would have their characters at lvl 70 but not necessarily done the story on all of those 70ties. daily reward should be enabled when you have all the flashpoints you are eligible for selected.

yes. a friend of mine had Umbara redded out for him and couldn't do random flashpoint achiev on that character. which is a hell of an oversight, since quite a few people would have their characters at lvl 70 but not necessarily done the story on all of those 70ties. daily reward should be enabled when you have all the flashpoints you are eligible for selected.

But yesterday I did a GF VFP with a character who has only advanced as far as part-way through Chapter XIV of KotFE and she got credit for the FP, so it certainly isn't everyone. (OK, yes, I've done the Umbara FP on two other characters. And I've bought the stronghold. But the character who got credit for the FP isn't either of those other characters.)

I've not done KOTET and anything after than on any character, and I still get that FP.

I know that a problem that many people used to have was that if they picked up a solo mode of any FP, that one would invisibly cancel out other versions from groupfinder, preventing the daily reward. A few patches ago that seems to have been fixed by marking those with a red x, so I would presume that the people having problems with this FP specifically either have the solo mode in their log, or possibly are somewhere on the story surrounding it.

Edited by cyrusramsey

-eric

oh so in shorter version.

You need only unlock it on one legacy/server and then you will be able to claim Her on all 5 servers

maybe not so short :)

-eric

Is there a way to track if you’ve completed it?... I’m sure I have... but I’ve not seen anything pop up to say so

But yesterday I did a GF VFP with a character who has only advanced as far as part-way through Chapter XIV of KotFE and she got credit for the FP, so it certainly isn't everyone. (OK, yes, I've done the Umbara FP on two other characters. And I've bought the stronghold. But the character who got credit for the FP isn't either of those other characters.)

I completed the achievement for the fp and I am level 70. I have not even done kotfe or have the umbara stronghold or started umbara story. I do not even know if I am spelling that right lol.

I've not done KOTET and anything after than on any character, and I still get that FP.

I know that a problem that many people used to have was that if they picked up a solo mode of any FP, that one would invisibly cancel out other versions from groupfinder, preventing the daily reward. A few patches ago that seems to have been fixed by marking those with a red x, so I would presume that the people having problems with this FP specifically either have the solo mode in their log, or possibly are somewhere on the story surrounding it.

The reason is that if you didn't do Iokath story, Umbara FP is available to your character. If you did Iokath story, Umbara FP is not available until you do Umbara story. Whether you did KOTFE/ET or anything else is irrelevant; it's attached only to Iokath being done/not done.

I think you're right. I've got the quest for it in my log but haven't completed the fp and I can't get the fp achievement.

I've got the pvp one, is that all I need? Do I have to do either or both? Anyone know for sure?