Galactic Starfighter Records

paowee

• Replies 494
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Any chance you have proof of that? :(

no proof but it was 8v8 in the shipyards map and you soft capped b [just turned it didn't spawn any turrets] and were capping a when we were still waiting to spawn. everyone was complaining about hacks and what not but I am not saying that more likely it was a bug on biowares part - like we have never seen this in the ground pvp

everyone hit a first since it was being capped and you were the only one there... chat was pissed but it didn't change anything i believe we won the match. you were alone most of the match and trying to recap sats by yourself which I thought weird because I know how you pubs roll

it wasn't a boost thing it was clearly before anyone on our side was able to spawn in watching the timer. not sure if there were more pubs in the match like I said when we got there it was you solo capping

Edited by Vis-Tecum

no proof but it was 8v8 in the shipyards map and you soft capped b [just turned it didn't spawn any turrets] and were capping a when we were still waiting to spawn. everyone was complaining about hacks and what not but I am not saying that more likely it was a bug on biowares part - like we have never seen this in the ground pvp

Hmm, I do not recall the match but I guess it is possible. I know my word means little but I didnt know it was happening if it did in which case I apologize. Although I guess it is possible someone else got the first one and I just happened to be capping the second when the spawn happened( I am trying to recall an instance where no one else is around but having a hard time, but my memory is not the greatest). I guess from now on I am going to look to see if everyone spawns with me, don't want to be branded as a cheater :(

you were alone most of the match and trying to recap sats by yourself which I thought weird because I know how you pubs roll

Yeah that's what I do, focus on the objectives(seems not a lot of people do that), that is the point of the scout..I think.

I actually pretty much only fly Imp now because of the like you said how the pubs roll, just got boring being on the side with a pre-made all the time going around ganking everyone.

--------

And here so I am still on topic of the thread

Not my finest match but I took a lot of damage haha :)

BardaTheHobô - Scout - WooK - The Harbinger - Damage Taken : 10224 - screenshot

Edited by BardaTheHobo