is there pistol/blaster bound to legacy ?

xfightx

is there anyway to Transfer WH pistol on REpublic side to the Emipre Side ! on same account.

i hear there is items from events but i did not do events i dont have them,.

what r my options

None, im afraid the only way was the event. Better luck next time, there is an event rumoured for january, maybe then.

is there anyway to Transfer WH pistol on REpublic side to the Emipre Side ! on same account.

i hear there is items from events but i did not do events i dont have them,.

what r my options

Actually, if you get an inheritance or birthright mainhand construction kit, you can turn it in for any weapon type you'd like on Coruscant or Dromund Kaas. These weapons will be bound to legacy.

Actually, if you get an inheritance or birthright mainhand construction kit, you can turn it in for any weapon type you'd like on Coruscant or Dromund Kaas. These weapons will be bound to legacy.

True, but unless it has changed, those cannot be customized with mods from what I remember. The OP wants to transfer WH mainhand mods to an alt.

True, but unless it has changed, those cannot be customized with mods from what I remember. The OP wants to transfer WH mainhand mods to an alt.

Good point. If that's the case, you can still transfer the mods and enhancements using the legacy moddable armor on Dromund Kaas or Coruscant.

The only legacy bound weapons that I am aware of are the bowcasters from the Grand Acquisition Race event. If you have one of those, strip the mods from whatever weapon that you want to mail over and put them in the bowcaster. An then do it again on the other side. This works great for rifles, pistols and canons, but not at all for lightsabers.

• 10 months later...
I am trying to transfer an offhand barrel to one of my legacy characters but the bowcaster will only accept a main barrel. I haven't been able to find a workaround.

Careful with Necroing, but the workaround you're looking for:

the available Blaster Pistol I know are:

Bounty Hunter Event (reoccuring, currently offline) - Vendor is in the Cartel Bazaar, if I recall correctly friend standing is needed.

Gree event (reoccuring, currently offline) - Vendor is in the gree area, requires Grey Helix Components from killing the instanced world boss Xeno2. Requires Champion standing.

Do bear in mind that if you transfer an off-hand barrel that any barrel at level 55 will be bound to off-hand. On top of that off-hand barrels are bound to the type of weapon; A Scattergun/Vibroknife barrel cannot go into a off-hand Blaster Pistol and the other way around. If it's for reverse engineer purposes the schematic will not be bound until equiped.

Edited by Gloomycakes