looking for a guild

TerenasMenethal

hey just asking around looking for a relaxed guild on imp side im from uk also maybe 3 others aswell. we all do pvp and ops. and wanna progress by doing them but we aint looking for a guild tht says we gotta be on this time this place for raid or else we want a guild to be relaxed and friendly anyone know of one hit me up in game. name tyranus/atus or leave a message cheers. Edited by TerenasMenethal

I am the GM for the "Imperial Order clan" we are going to start setting up raiding components within our guild in order to participate in raids and PVP as well as for them to train together.i would be quite interested in accepting you into our level 50 company or even letting you work with our level 50s as a leader of their company. we are right now focused on training our members to level and be more efficient, recruit able bodied members to join our cause, and set up fun and engaging events for all members. around 3:30pm I will be in-game as (Deiaros) and on teamspeak, so send me a whisper or come on teamspeak Address: http://www.imperialorderclan.com. Looking forward to meeting you and our future together.