Why are groups allowed to queue with solo players in warzones?

megoix

rightttt. to, as you quote, 'deal with stupid' translates to '4-people having the overwhelming advantage of out-of-game communication' to ensure a win. The base players i've seen are the ones that can excel both in a premade (4 or 8 man) AND deal with the 'stupids' and still get wins.

But if thats your main concern, why not advocate for a queue that accepts only 4-man groups? So two 4-man groups are grouped together against a team with two four man groups? Of course, you would lose the advantage of out-of-game communication, but that shouldnt matter, right?

if 'having LESS stupid' is unfair advantage, then I'm guilty (well, i wish I was, since as said already, I usualy solo que) out of game commmunication is usualy to talk about 'what's for dinner' since players (not muppets) usualy don't even need to chat to know what's what 9with exception of calling incs, but usualy they are easy to predict, as if your node has 7 of you and 1 enemy, it means 6 others are going for your solo defender)

becose if 1 DC while being in premade of 2x 4, and this que will only accept 4 man groups, my taem will not be backfilled and will be forced to forfeit or play as 7 man.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Pretty sure software devs have the brain to work out a MM algorithm which will minimize the chance a full pug gets put against a premade without totally separating the two.

Something like grouped players have a greater chance to get queued against other grouped players based on group size and solo players/ other smaller groups will be put into the game to fill any spots.

normally i would agree with you,. However, these people that group up in this manner are doing it for one sole reason: to dominate and stroke their egos. If people really wanted competition when they group up, they would enter the ranked queue. But since the rank queue is usually dominated by a couple of teams, instead of getting their asses kicked and losing, they go into the pug queue for a match where vent communication gives them an edge and usually an easy win.

since they cannot control people using this advantage, the only other way to even the playing field is to either make a pug queue, or my preference, take out all peoples name/guild tags in the WZ and give everyone a generic look. wont make it impossible to control this out-of-game advatnage with vent, but makes it less of an advatnage..

Are you that dense? Don't think people like to play together? It has nothing to do with stroking ego's, only a moron would get a ego boost from rolling pugs. It's about having fun with friends and happens to be what a MMO is all about. There's such a thing a causal groups which is the majority of premades. And yes grouping is a advantage and is why you should do it and not try to bring the game down to the lowest common denominator.

Whoever claims this nonsense should keep to playing single player games. and stay offline

Edited by Pvtcarnage

Better title:

Why are solo players complaining about groups in a massively multi-player game?

I didn't buy Skyrim and complain about how there is no PvP.

On a side note.. the US military has decided to break up all squads, battalions, etc. as it's unfair to solo militia fighters.

Nerf teamwork.

Edited by UGLYMRJ

Better title:

On a side note.. the US military has decided to break up all squads, battalions, etc. as it's unfair to solo militia fighters.

Nerf teamwork.

rofl, really though were do these people come from?

rofl, really though were do these people come from?

Star Wars: The Force Unleashed?

Avid solitaire players?

As much as these guys hate team work I'd hate to know what their sex life is like. :D

+3 infraction points... see you guys next week. :cool:

Better title:

Nerf teamwork.

I would totally try Skyrim if it let my PvP sometime. I really don't care for the group PvE scene, but I do love the risk of an encounter while out solo-pveing.

Now I'm thinking I am just an ******e that would sooner kill you than to group with you. :D

If bioware takes away our ability to que up with four players outside of ranked that will be the last straw for me. I am just sick of all the whiners wanting to solo que 24/7 for pvp and feel because they are doing so, that others should abide by their bullcrap. It is absolutely ridiculous and goes against the whole idea of an MMO. You play them to interact with PEOPLE. ffs.....

I would totally try Skyrim if it let my PvP sometime. I really don't care for the group PvE scene, but I do love the risk of an encounter while out solo-pveing.

Now I'm thinking I am just an ******e that would sooner kill you than to group with you. :D

LOL... I hear that.

Definitely looking forward to Elder Scrolls online... didn't look too good early on but the more I see the more interested I get. And I normally am a PvP heavy player in all games but Skyrim was one of the few to keep me interested. Still play it from time to time.