Looking for Christian Guild

jffroese

Hey I am not trying to discriminate against anyone and I don't want to upset anyone but I would like to join a guild of people who believe in the same thing as me. :) I want to join a Christian guild but I can't find one that is not on a locked server. Does anyone know of one that I could join on one of the servers that isn't locked.

Thanks to anyone that helps.

Obviously, there are a lot of Christians playing. There are a lot of Christians in general. Lol. However, in a game where players immerse themselves (RPing or not) in a sci-fi fantasy in a galaxy far far away, making guilds that focus on real-life topics that don't exist in-story just aren't on most people's minds.

Posting here is definitely your best chance to find what you're looking for. This is where people from all "servers" come. However, consider the fact that a number of guilds are formed of friends and may de-facto be Christian guilds, without it being policy.

Thanks, I do realise that not everyone thinks about real life things like this in-game, but I would be happy with one of those Guilds that is made of a bunch of friends and isn't exactly called a Christian guild but is just because of the beliefs of everyone in the Guild. And again thanks for your input.

Hey I am not trying to discriminate against anyone and I don't want to upset anyone but I would like to join a guild of people who believe in the same thing as me. :) I want to join a Christian guild but I can't find one that is not on a locked server. Does anyone know of one that I could join on one of the servers that isn't locked.

Thanks to anyone that helps.

Grace by Faith (click) on The Harbinger West Coast PVE server. Really good folks.

• 3 months later...

Wow, i can hardly believe it... i came here expecting a harsh bashing of the OP, but it seems this community can actually be civil at times.

Anyway, just thought id say that i havent noticed any guilds with christian-esque names on the Progenitor, and i dont think there are many RP guilds that are overtly christian.

Why should someone bash the OP?

I am a bright, and i can not image why someone wants to have reallife stuff in a game (for me i am not searching for someone from the party i am a member of), but if you are only having fun within a game when you now they pray each evening before they go to bed (so to say), than go for it.

There is a reason y most guilds do testraids/trialtimes for new raid/guildmembers.

And if you can crunch it down to "Are you part of Religion A/B/C..." that makes it easier. So please search for it.

NVM

I got got by a necro-poster.

Seriously Akkando, how far back into the forums did you have to go to find this, and what on Earth possessed you to resurrect it?

Yeah that's right, I called you out.

Edited by bahdasz

• 6 months later...
NVM

I got got by a necro-poster.

Seriously Akkando, how far back into the forums did you have to go to find this, and what on Earth possessed you to resurrect it?

Yeah that's right, I called you out.

When I replied to the OP, the thread was only three months old. That's not necro. Sorry I didn't reply earlier, I didn't get a notification. I found the thread (just like I did this time) by using a search engine.