Can I look like a Imperial Trooper without CE?

johanlofdahl

Hey Guys,

Love the agent so far. Finished DK just now and wow, it's the first class mission that i felt... gotta hurry, time is running out!

Anyways I want to look like a imperial trooper. I know the CE vendor has a set for sale, but I don't have a CE.

Has anyone been able to get a set that kinda looks like a trooper? Pref with the imperial insignia.

Best regards,

Decipher Agent Freck

Short answer - no. There might be a few green pieces of armour that give you a close enough look, but them being greenies doesn't make them feasible really.

You can look like an Imperial 'officer' pretty easily, but the trooper looks seems reserved for the CE folk.

• 2 weeks later...

helmet - Syncronics Riot Queller's Helm

armor - Despot's Chest Plate

gloves, boots, greaves - Conservator's set

belt - Vendetta

I changed Despot's Chest Plate to Classic version.

New belt(Polyplast Battle Belt) and greaves(MA-44 Combat Greaves).

http://hosting-zdjec.pl/images/49059Screenshot_2013_02_24_.jpg

Close enough for me.

Edited by Davook

helmet - Syncronics Riot Queller's Helm

armor - Despot's Chest Plate

gloves, boots, greaves - Conservator's set

belt - Vendetta

I changed Despot's Chest Plate to Classic version.

New belt(Polyplast Battle Belt) and greaves(MA-44 Combat Greaves).

http://hosting-zdjec.pl/images/49059Screenshot_2013_02_24_.jpg

Close enough for me.

It hurts me immensely to know that helmet is only a green item and not an orange one. Wish there was an Imperial scout or whatever you want to call it set on Cartel Market.

Agreed,

They need to put the Imperial Armor set on the GTN. I don't think the CE folks would care.

If they did, give them another set of armor that isn't so broadly appealing --- eh, sort of like the Republic officer uniform. Cool, but I don't know 20 people who all want it like they want the Imperial trooper armor.

• 1 year later...

Makeb Assault armor set. You'll need to get Champion reputation with Makeb and you'll need to send an Imperial character to the rep vendor on the station there. Bear in mind, it is white Imperial Trooper armor with red and gray trim; to get the darker look, you'll need a dye. Cartel Packs drop a variety of dyes, but some Artifice-crafted ones should work as well (e.g. Black and Light Gray, Black and Dark Red).

EDIT: Holy necro, Batman! Man, when this was posted, that armor didn't even exist (and wouldn't for another two months or so).

Edited by venomlash

Agreed,

They need to put the Imperial Armor set on the GTN. I don't think the CE folks would care.

If they did, give them another set of armor that isn't so broadly appealing --- eh, sort of like the Republic officer uniform. Cool, but I don't know 20 people who all want it like they want the Imperial trooper armor.

Nope, all ours. There was a time everyone had the opportunity to pick up the Collector's Edition and the perks it contained

There are 3 Recolors of this set already, a retro reverse main red, secondary white/black, grey with yellow neon, and the snow trooper white themed set. Toss in black/red in the chest and you have the next best thing.

http://dulfy.net/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/swtor-makeb-assault-armor.jpg

http://dulfy.net/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/swtor-volatile-shock-trooper-armor-set-male1.jpg

I'm unable to find a pic of the reverse red/charcoal version.

It really depends on what you mean by "Imperial Trooper"?

If you mean "can I look like a Storm Trooper without having the Collectors Edition?" then the answer is... "Yes you can!" The way you do this is by using the "Stalwart Protector Armor Set" which you can purchase off of the Cartel Market for a default 1,440 Cartel Coins under the Equipment Tab. This Armor has the base colors of Havoc Squad, so in order to get the appearance of a traditional Storm Trooper you would need to apply the White/White Dye. But after that it would look very much like what you would typically think a Storm Troopers Armor would look like (minus the helmet). Additionally it has the benefit of being a little battle worn and not having the Havoc Squad Icon on it.

If however you are referring to the Trooper Armor that is worn by the Imperial Troopers in this game, then the suggestions so far listed, such as the Makeb Reputation Armor are all good suggestions!

Edited by XantosCledwin