So Empire dominates Warzones?

Crystalynne

Can't help but notice Republic, at least on my server Helm of G, *never* winning WZs... which surprises me since I was guessing most of the kids would want to play Siths. Just my 2 cents I guess.

How's the win ratio on your server?

Edited by Crystalynne

Can't help but notice Bad Players, at least on my server, *never* winning WZs... which surprises me since I was guessing most of the kids would want to play Siths. Just my 2 cents I guess.

Fixed that for you.

Im sure sometimes it feels like that but I gotta say, yesterday I pvp'd for 3 hours and there was a imperial premade running during that time. They completely dominated every match. In fact, 5 matches they had zero deaths, it was impossible. The difference really comes with PUG vs Premade, have a few people who work together then see the results.

Boop - Arkata Mind Prison Server.

Edited by Boops

It's pretty even from my Empire experience; when I play huttball it's usually against my faction so we all have a lot of experience playing the game. When we Voidstar and (whatever that capture point game is called) it's usually pretty balanced in my W:L as well.

-Boom

No because empire fights against empire on hutballl. Not just republic.

That's exactly what I meant. We play a ton of Empire vs. Empire Huttball matches. Ergo, we probably play it a lot more than the Republic does and that will naturally help us be better at it.

Edited by Amp_

Can't help but notice Republic, at least on my server Helm of G, *never* winning WZs... which surprises me since I was guessing most of the kids would want to play Siths. Just my 2 cents I guess.

You thought wrong... most of the kiddies want to be L00k Skiwalker, D00d.

ok on my server Shaltin tunnels just done i kid you not *********** 24 WF's lost and the 25th we won ONLY just we just get rapped by the imps on top of the pvp being **** and the crazy WF lag that BW dont seem to care about..... pvp rocks /sarcasum off

It will only get worse over time because the last remaining decent PvPers on Republic side will realize how hopeless it is and switch sides too.

I wonder why you even thought all the kids would want to play Empire. And to be quite fair, if by "kids" you mean adolescent players aged 14-18 - those guys have lightning fast reflexes and fresh young nerves plus the time to play a lot. I have come to know some truly outstanding PvPers over the years, and a lot of them were in that 14-18 demographic, if you like it or not.

All the - young - kids, carebears and "social" players are choosing Republic, thus destroying your PUG experience in WZs.

I was just pugging it last night on Iron Citadel server, and I don't remember losing one single wz out of probably 7-8. I am on republic side. I don't get these guys saying if you like to pvp, you play empire. I like to pvp, that's why I usually choose the underdog in mmo's. Edited by raeyk

The Bastion seems to be the other way around as well. I play Empire and its a ton of baddies just getting wrecked, the only games we every seem to win is Huttball but that's probably because we playing against other baddie empire players...

I was just pugging it last night on Iron Citadel server, and I don't remember losing one single wz out of probably 7-8. I am on republic side. I don't get these guys saying if you like to pvp, you play empire. I like to pvp, that's why I usually choose the underdog in mmo's.

this is true, i can vouch because im an imp on this server

Fixed that for you.

Grow a bit and come back, if by magic you find something intelligent to say.

The winner of a WZ is often the side which have more 50s.

Empire wins more WZ on most servers because it has more 50s overall.

I dont feel that there are class imbalance at this point, too early to say anyway.

Edited by Draksen