RSS Feed for Dev Tracker, News, Blog

nakomaru

• 4 months later...
I just subscribed, and it doesn't appear to be picking up the Dev Tracker, just the News and Blog. As my main reason for subscribing is to follow the Dev Tracker, I wanted to being this up to see if it can be corrected so that the Dev Tracker also shows up.

• 9 months later...
Thanks so much for this! It works perfectly in Google Reader on my phone! Now I can see all the latest on a dedicated page on my GS3. Awesome!

Thank you for bumping this 10 month old thread!

Does anyone even care about the dev tracker? lol

Edited by Vassise

Thank you for bumping this 10 month old thread!

Does anyone even care about the dev tracker? lol

Well I would have thought that my post made it clear that I care about the dev tracker. And it may be 10 months old, but this is the first time I read it, and was pointed to it by a CSR.

geeze, Sally Cynic needs a sandwich! :rolleyes:

• 1 year later...

For those looking for an actual Dev Tracker feed and not a blog / news feed, you can try this one:

http://feed43.com/swtordevtracker.xml

I created it using regex string replacement, so its a bit simplistic and will likely fall on its face in some cases, but it works for the most part.

This is however a free service that only updates once every 6 hours.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
Greetings,

I've used Yahoo Pipes to create an unofficial RSS feed for the (official) Dev Tracker, Blog and News posts. If you don't already use RSS feeds, check out Google Reader.

The history of posts is incomplete, but all future posts should be included.

your RSS link does not work for me - is it obsolete now? Can anyone provide us with a new RSS link for DevTracker at least?