The Star Wars: The Old Republic Community Cantina Tour Arrives in Paris and London!

EricMusco

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thats great for people in france and the uk.

But as it´s not announced with this, does it mean the cantina tour doesn´t come to germany soon?

I know, we had a great Gamescom event, but i would really like to see the cantina tour in germany, too.

I wish all attandees much fun. ;)

We sure do! We just shuffled a few dates around. SF is still coming after the European community events. Stay tuned for more info!

Thanks for the update....though I still think you guys could have said something a little sooner eh? ;)

Now if you could all come down to Anaheim for Wondercon then It would make up for it. :D

PS - please include exact date :D

Edited by chuixupu

We sure do! We just shuffled a few dates around. SF is still coming after the European community events. Stay tuned for more info!

Thanks for the quick response! Hopefully it'll be sooner than later as we'll be out of state/country for the end of March and beginning of April.

Now if you could all come down to Anaheim for Wondercon then It would make up for it. :D

I... would push back my flight for this. :t_smile:

Edited by rrracheljoy
Adding something... :)

Is there a set list to the cities in which the Cantina Tour will go?… if there is I haven't seen it.

Also if the Cantina Tour doesn't come to a city near us, would the players who couldn't attend or travel to be there be included in some way? I mean like a little description of what happened or a way to obtain the codes??

What happened to the San Francisco one that was supposed to be in January? I hope you guys still have plans to come to CA!!

Oh I have a feeling they will only tell us a few days in advance so noone can go. I have been asking this same question since November... (Remember, they announced the last one for December, 5 days before the event)

Personally, I believe they are just going to do what they do best and keep their heads down and expect us to not pay any attention to their mess ups ( I.E. The Hutt Cartel expansion. At E3, the announcement was made that the things in the expansion would be free to subscribers, but now they're telling us it is an expansion that we must purchase, but wait there is more! If you order now you will pay more and not get a thing for it........) Does anyone else get my point here!?

We were promised another race, specifically the Cathar, yet nothing has been said about it since the original announcement. Yet what we do hear is that they are working on stuff that, if it had been true to normal Bioware standards, would have been released at the start of the game (the SGR for one). There are bugs in the game that have been there since beta, and with each new patch more bugs are coming out, making gameplay difficult even on high end computers (I should not be lagging on a planet that only has 7 people on it with a rig that has the highest specs listed for the game)

The fact that they haven't said a thing about when the SF Cantina Tour is means that they are just doing this for a show. We as the players don't seem to matter to them anymore. When people repeatedly ask/request/message/etc for a date for an event that SHOULD take at least several weeks to plan (hotels for the Devs, travel arrangements, location rental, etc) and no answer is given, it begins to make us as players wonder if the Devs even listen to us.

The thing that kills me is that I have backed Bioware for years. Not only that, but the instant I heard about this game I joined the boards and the forums. I have been here since it started, my roommate has been around since beta on the game itself, yet here we are...twiddling our thumbs as the players. (It doesn't matter if you are a Subscriber, or an F2P player, this is a problem.) I expected more from this game and its developers. I pay for my monthly subscription, and even put money down for cartel coins from time to time (since that seems to be the only way to get ahead in this game anymore....hooray for pay to win!) and I do kind of expect to at least get some form of communication from the devs on things such as dates for their meet and greets. Then again, I guess I shouldn't have, because ever since EA bought out Bioware, their community management has gone down the tubes, their games have been glitchy and rushed, and there isn't the feel of well....Biowareness to the games anymore. As a Bioware loyalist, I have to say this hurts, I have support you for over a decade, yet this is the thanks I get?

I am not just talking about my own issues with what is going on I am talking about everyone's issues with what is going on.

1) The fact that PVP is still wonky as all get out. It was orignally supposed to be divided by levels, or even by rankings, yet it is often a horrific cluster **** of people being outmatched or hacks being used (the naysayers of hacks can keep saying that, I've found websites offering programs such as speed hacks and other mods that are routinely getting reported, yet nothing is done). And I'm sorry, but when a level 10 consular can take out a level 45 immortality spec juggernaut, there is a problem.

2) The story line for some characters seems to be lacking (I am a Star Wars fan dang it! Give me something more than I have to kill my master and all his people then this one and that one. Yes Sith do that. I get it, but give me something more.) Some of the storylines feel rushed, while others feel very fleshed out and well rounded...yet all of them have constant "go here....now here...now here.....now back here.....now over there.....oh I forgot to have you go Waaaaaaay back there....." feel to them.

This would be the third time I have had issues with things that are happening. Well I live in America and on the third strike your out! So either step up and tell us a reason why we should put up with this pompous, high society stuff you are pulling (seriously, it feels like the "Nobody gets to see the Wizard! Not nobody not no how!" lately!) or step aside and let people who actually will do the job right take over. We, the players and community, are the reason you are still in business! So do something for us and stop over looking those of us that have supported you in everything.

Yes I am angry, yes I am irritated, and yes I am tired of this.

Two words

FIX IT!

I am all for them going over to visit other places and other gamers, but deciding to postpone the SF Tour at the last minute bugs me

Edited by OdenLocke