Double Rewards Event - Please 2 or 3 more weeks

darkdoctor

Hello Devs: I like to asked if you can extend the Double Rewards Event till Sept 3 or when new Expansion is out please? I enjoy this event and trying to get 4 to 7 characters to lvl 300 - so far 3, need more time. Please can you give us other 2 or 3 weeks please :), thank you?

Hello Devs: I like to asked if you can extend the Double Rewards Event till Sept 3 or when new Expansion is out please? I enjoy this event and trying to get 4 to 7 characters to lvl 300 - so far 3, need more time. Please can you give us other 2 or 3 weeks please :), thank you?

They've stated in the past they can not just update it on a whim. It has to be planned & put in the programming weeks ahead. So no you won't get an extension.

Unless you're new-ish to the game, why on earth haven't you already gotten that achievement done as it was just for the boost in the past?

Do preferred players get double XP/CXP?

I believe so, yeah. The difference would be that preferred's default XP gain is lower, so I assume their overall gain will be lower with double than it is for sub. CXP I don't think preferred can gain at all. IIRC, it's just locked off completely.

I believe so, yeah. The difference would be that preferred's default XP gain is lower, so I assume their overall gain will be lower with double than it is for sub. CXP I don't think preferred can gain at all. IIRC, it's just locked off completely.

Ok, thanks.

One more question. Do they still gain the same conquest points as subbed?

They usually do the Double XP/CXP thing after a big event like this to. I don't think they did it with Dantooine. But if they want to keep more subs and keep more people then they will again have the Double XP/RXP event right after launch, they would probably be stupid not to, as it would only help retain players and get new ones.

They usually do the Double XP/CXP thing after a big event like this to. I don't think they did it with Dantooine. But if they want to keep more subs and keep more people then they will again have the Double XP/RXP event right after launch, they would probably be stupid not to, as it would only help retain players and get new ones.

We had a double xp event when Dantooine was first released.

And we most certainly won't get it again right after the launch of Onslaught, as they want people to go through the new story and levels in a regular pace. I assume the next event will be the usual one for christmas/winter holidays. In any case, we already got 4 weeks of it in preparation for Onslaught.

Ok, thanks.

Hmm, not sure on that one. Hopefully somebody else can answer. I never paid attention to it until the conq xp change and haven't let sub drop yet since then, so not sure if there's a difference.

They've stated in the past they can not just update it on a whim. It has to be planned & put in the programming weeks ahead. So no you won't get an extension.

Unless you're new-ish to the game, why on earth haven't you already gotten that achievement done as it was just for the boost in the past?

Maybe like me, she/he didn't play those characters that much. Though I was able to finish the ones I needed (4) for the achievement.

It also helped that I was on a break from college and had time to do it as well.

Edited by casirabit

Maybe like me, she/he didn't play those characters that much. Though I was able to finish the ones I needed (4) for the achievement.

It also helped that I was on a break from college and had time to do it as well.

Same. I only got to do 3 out of the 6 I need. I only really play 2 characters and only recently started branching out.

but if they postpone 6.0, I mean they kinda have too, you might get an extra month to level up the rest to 300.

Edited by UltraFlashStar

Do preferred players get double XP/CXP?

Ok, thanks.

F2P and preferred do get double XP rewards, but as noted their XP gains are lower than for subs. Due to the lower XP gains buying the legacy XP unlocks for class story missions and exploration missions are helpful. F2P and pref do not gain CXP. They do gain conquest points at the same rate as subs. The biggest factor is the stronghold bonus, which, with the one million credit cap, is unavailable to f2p and pref players without dropping a lot of CC's for escrow transfers, so get your stronghold bonus maxed out now if it isn't already. Also, transfer all of your credits into your legacy bank before your sub time runs out. The 1 mil cap is per character and doesn't apply to the legacy bank. If you use a referral link then during that time the credit cap will be lifted; just make sure you're under the cap before that time runs out or the overage will go into escrow.

As far as when the next double rewards event will be, Eric stated that it will be a while after 6.0 launches before we get another double rewards event. This was stated during a stream, IIRC.

Without the double EXP/CXP this game is very boring. The last weeks are much more fun.

They should permanent double the EXP/CXP.