Playable Togruta Species

Shaelaa

Hi, I was wondering if you could make Togruta as a playable species. Some people and some friends would like that also. If you could make Togruta as a playable species that would make the game a lot better :) Thanks!

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok we get it, there has been 1,000 threads on the subject already stop making new ones and just go to one of them. We get that you want Togruta playable, im sure BW has gotten the message the first 500 times.

I'm all for new species, but having multiple threads of it almost every single day is getting to be an eye sore.

Edited by Wolfninjajedi

• 5 months later...
YESSS!!! OMG yes! please Playing as a togruta would be sooo awsome! my favorite character ever is Shaak Ti!! I love cathar and everything but togruta would be soooo much cooler Edited by Nirraa

Hi, I was wondering if you could make Togruta as a playable species. Some people and some friends would like that also. If you could make Togruta as a playable species that would make the game a lot better :) Thanks!

The real question is 'how much are you willing to pay for them in the cash shop?', 'cause they ain't comming any other way...

• 1 month later...
Please make this a playable species I think the decision to go Cathar instead of wookie, trandoshian etc. was a huge mistake and this species has garnered more interest and rep since the prequels and the clone wars on Cartoon network. I hope to see this species in the near future! :)

The have been many new species posts. Many have had more than 50 pages of suggestions for a new race.

Of course, there were many duplicate suggestions.

Togruta was one of the more popular suggestions.

Personally, I see Togruta as similar to Twilek.

My first choice would be Bothan, but I doubt that will ever happen.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...