Twisted Legends (Empire) Guild accepting Applicants and other Guilds!

Prelate

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome to the guild, Zor!

LordDurrp - we generally are not interested in people under 18, living at the mercy of your parents could cripple us if you get in trouble and are forced to log off mid-Op.. or if your parents hear us using language in vent that is considered wildly inappropriate by responsible adults ;) We have made a few exceptions in the past, but you would need to talk to an officer in game.

We are in the process of re-organizing our Ops teams.. we have 2 Progression Teams (that each run twice a week on diff nights), and a third team that we run to gear up new members, new 50's, etc. We expect our third progression team will be deployed in early 2013 (Jan/Feb) at present rate of new members gearing up

If you are looking for a progression team guaranteed raid spot, please talk to us. We are looking for players who understand that you can be competent without being hardcore.. you can have progression and still have a life. All while telling dirty jokes and being inappropriate with your guildmates. Vent and forums use is mandatory for Progression Ops members.

If you are interested in Progression, please talk to Dorian, Rakear, or Brigham in game, or submit an application.

I just put in my application as well (Billy-bob). My brother Mowhen and I are a package deal, since he's the only reason I play on a West Coast server. Not sure when he'll be able to put in his app, but I'll put a bug in his ear this afternoon. Thanks for consideration.

We are looking for 1-2 healers for our Wed/Thurs Progression team. We're interested in all classes/roles, and are close to deploying our 4th Ops team. If you submit an application and don't hear back right away, feel free to contact Dorian in game!

We accept people of all levels and experience. We're more concerned with players who fit into our dysfunctional family well :)

what a week!

We're still looking for a few Ops Healers and DPS who are willing to commit to a consistent day/time for 2 of our progression ops teams. Please contact Dorian in game (drop me an in-game mail if I'm not online), or apply if you are interested!

Still looking for people who want guaranteed spots on our progression ops teams! We have lots of people to run stuff, but looking for teams that are 100% cemented in roster. We are looking for some healers and a few DPS, but all classes/roles are welcome! While we are looking for dedicated people for our ops team, we are still looking for new blood to our gaming community!

if you understand why no one likes Meg, and why loyalty is a core value.. you might want to talk to us ;)

We continue to get some great applications! If you apply, and don't hear from anyone, please contact Dorian (me) in game. Or, feel free to send an in-game mail to Dorian to ask on status of your application. All applicants are added to a friend list to be contacted when in-game, but it seems that friends list won't always correctly show online status.

We are still looking for 1-2 dedicated healers for Wed/Thurs 8:30-11:30pm Server time, and dedicated spots for all other classes. We have people to run the Ops, but I want our progression teams to have dedicated members, to help optimize those efforts.

We have some spots available for dedicated Ops Runners. Unfortunately, not everyone is cut out to get a spot with us. If you are seeking a dedicated raid spot, you need to show us you are willing to earn it. If you're impatient or unfit, you will be weeded out in the first 30 days with us. I would much rather see the unfit remove themselves in the trial period, than after we invest guild resources in you. This isn't being rude, this is being pragmatic. Some people expect instant gratification without earning it.. we're not really the guild to give you the easy loot, if you're not the kind of player to show you're willing to work hard.

If you do make the cut, you're going to find yourself in a group of people you will treasure for years to come.

If you seek a dedicated spot on an Ops team, please contact Dorian in-game, or fill out an application on our website.

May the Force serve you well!

Edited by Prelate

We are ALWAYS looking for new talent and members! If you're play style is casual alting, running HM FP on all 8 empire alts, or you want a dedicated spot on a Progression Ops team - we have something to offer!

Especially if you like inappropriate humor, dirty jokes, and accept the fact that "Yeah, but you might want to practice on a hot dog first" is one of the best (and guild appropriate lines) of all time!

We are starting a holiday hiatus on raiding, but recruiting remains open! If you're interested, please drop a line to Dorian.. or if you just want to get a sense of what life is like in the guild, talk to anyone you see with the "Twisted Legends" guild tag!

we are on holiday hiatus, with Ops returning to schedule after new years.

Currently we have 2 progression teams that run Fri/Mon 7-10pm Server, and the other progression team is 8:30-11:30 server time. We also have a few Ops teams running at present to gear up new members/50's/alts, and one runs at varied days of the week, and one is scheduled for Wed/Thurs 7-10 server time

We are always looking out for people interested in a dedicated role on our Ops teams (meaning you will commit to the date/time and log in 90+% of the time). We are also always looking for people who simply want a good home in game.

We have room for Healers, Tanks, mDPS, rDPS, and people who understand why no one likes Meg.

As always, looking for dedicated people for our Ops teams.. Healer, Tank, or DPS. if interested, please contact us in game or fill out an application :)

Always happy to bring in casual players, and our thirst for PVPers knows no limits!

Folks, as the boss said, please look me up in-game (or check with a member of the guild as I sometimes spend time on alts) and let's chat about what you're looking for in a guild and whether Twisted Legends is a place where you can find it. We're getting back into the swing of Ops after the holidays, and solidifying our Ops teams. Now is the time to get in if you're interested. Also, we're starting to get close to having enough bodies to start up our RWZ team. Looking for a fun group to test those waters with? Come find me and we'll chat!

Brickette

Recruitment Officer

Twisted Legends

Looking like our Ops team rosters are filling up pretty quickly, so drop us a line if you're interested! We'll, of course, be forming new teams as needed. And don't forget to check us out if RWZs are of interest to you. We're hoping to get that ball rolling soon. Or just join us to hang out!